How You Livin?

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i love DC...my family and friends are here and i love the culture of the nation's capital! but in an alternate universe (or an extended 5 year plan), i'm in san diego, ca...lapping up the ocean and sunny vibes.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Until my parents are gone and my nieces/nephews outgrow me, I'm where I need to/want to be (In Oklahoma). But eventually I want to live on a beach, somewhere I can wake up to the sounds of the ocean and sand covering everything I own.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I grew up on Long Island, wasn't for me. Lived in Florida, wasn't for me. Lived in Vermont, was my favorite place to be. Got divorced, ended up in upstate NY. Still want to be in Vermont.

So, yeah, I'm happier in the mountains.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I feel that I am exactly where I want to be, raising my five kids in beautiful North Texas.

I live in Houston. I just got back from North Texas. I went to school there.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I liv e in Houston. I believe I am supposed to be somewhere like Cali or Atlanta, Georgia. I want to be motivating people to be confident in themselves however I can.
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect place to raise my children then it's off to liv'n the beach life! Sun, sand, ocean..relax.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    For some reason I always seen myself living in North Carolina. Hasn't happened yet. I know I could be alot happier with my life but maybe someday I will figure out where I should be.
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    NC isn't that great lol. I moved here from VA and while I mis VA, I feel like I need to be in New Orleans or thereabout. Always wanted to move there.

Anywhere closer to the equator will work for me though, since I love hot weather!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I need to be back in michigan after being in North Carolina for 3 years. i'm on my way, just wanna work a little longer and make that $ to pay off debt so when i go back i can work less ;)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm happily married with money in the bank. I'm living on my beautiful and lively university campus in a high end apartment with my own washer/dryer and even have an elevator while being on the top floor. I walk to the fancy gym or walk to class. I have a super nice paid off car and a husband I love with all my heart that has an amazing job. I live in downtown area but it is a small city so we still have trees and space to breath. My internet and cable are free even! I'm also alive in my religion, healthy in my life, and close to my family. :) Couldn't complain at all.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm OK with the England part (although some place hotter would be nice)

Not happy with the part of England though (Luton) I only live here as it's close to uni. Thankfully, I should be moving back to where I grew up next year :D
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I've lived in Washington State for the last dozen or so years but it's never really been home to me. I'd rather be back in Missouri or Illinois or Kansas.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    I don't mind Maryland so much, but I would like more property. Have a half an acre...would like to have about 20!
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    I grew up and still live in a small town in Ireland but i would really love to move to chicago or toronto sometime in the future.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    For now, yes... I moved to Washington state 12 years ago, from Minnesota, to marry my best friend.

Soon, we hope to move to Belize or Ecuador! Someplace warm, sunny, where we can grow all the tropical fruit we could possibly eat!

I want to lay out in the sun... grow figs... teach vegan/raw vegan classes... have people come stay for meditation retreats...
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to move outta this town one day... Where though? Haven't decided yet.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I'm where I ought to be for now, but not where I hope to be in the future.

This is the nice way I will say it...just like above....but no don't feel like this is my destiny...Funny youth does something to the brain and age does even more....sigh!
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Currently living in limbo AKA my parents basement.

Bf has a year left of school, living an hour to the west. Work is an hour to the east. Had a house with my brother, he got married and I got the boot.

Plus side is debt gets repayed!
  • DRSRiley
    Options
    Living and working in NYC...love, love, love my life in Manhattan...career is going great and personal life is going well. I do however miss my family...most live in the southern states...