Does anyone else Drink Shakeolgy? or do a Beach body program

Options
13»

Replies

• ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I drink shakeology and have done P90X one full time through. I have also done the HIIT workouts on Turbo Fire. I love the beach body programs.

and yes I am a coach too. I'd like to think i'm not jerk...lol
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Beachbody workouts.

I HATE Shakeology!!!!!!! Huge waste of money, even though it tastes alright.

Call me a hater if you must, but I'm entitled to my (correct) opinion.
  • fitbroad
    fitbroad Posts: 2
    Options
    I was afraid of that - guess I'd better replace my battery! Thanks for your response - I appreciate it!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is a huge waste of money.
    ^^
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I have P90x, Brazil butt lift and Turbo Fire. I also drink shakeology.
    I love p90x and bbl and really like shakeology. Turbo fire is OK but not my favorite.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I love reading Shakeology threads just because people always end up arguing about how it's a waste of money. True - everyone is entitled to their own opinion BUT I personally know people who say this to me (even though I didn't try to sell it to them, they asked) and then they throw the "too expensive" thing in my face. With my experience it's the same people who have no problem going to the bar boozing it up (which is over priced), smoking, wasting money on energy drinks, etc. Lots of things are wastes of money it's just how you want to waste it :) I am a coach and am proud of it and did not use it to lose my weight at all. I use it occasionally as a meal replacement because I don't like the taste of other shakes. That's the end of my post I just am in a fun mood and wanted to post again :) I have had awesome results with Beachbody and reached them without Shakeology. It boils down to hard work and dedication period. No shake, supplement, DVD, etc. will get you in shape if you aren't dedicated!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    With my experience it's the same people who have no problem going to the bar boozing it up (which is over priced), smoking, wasting money on energy drinks, etc. Lots of things are wastes of money it's just how you want to waste it :).I have had awesome results with Beachbody and reached them without Shakeology. It boils down to hard work and dedication period. No shake, supplement, DVD, etc. will get you in shape if you aren't dedicated!

I agree with your post. I am not a coach and I have not been brainwashed by beachbody either. I decided that I want to "waste" my money on Shakeology because I like the flavor and consistency and has helped with some things. I also reached my goal without Shakeology and just added to my routine about 2 months ago.