How much caffeine...?

Options

Replies

• TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    a big, fat ZERO!

I used to drink anywhere from 6-8 cans of Dr Pepper a day but I've completely stopped drinking them now.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I love my caffeine. I have at least 2 cups of coffee and usually a sugar free energy drink of some sort.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    10-12 cups of tea, and 1 cup of coffee.
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am currently twitching from caffeine overload

Ditto. I'm up 36oz. of coffee.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I drink anywhere from 0-2 cups a day. I find it helps with my cravings and it gives me the kick I need to get through long days on campus -_-;

Edit to add: I drink it black and drink at least 8 cups of regular water on top of any coffee drinking.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    In the morning the small coffee I get on the way to the train is a 12 oz cup
    I sometimes get a small after lunch near work is 10 oz. cup so usually between 2 to 3 (8 oz.) cups a day.

Studies say no bad effect until you drinking more than 4 (8 oz.) cups a day.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I don't really need the caffeine but i loooooooooove the taste of coffee. I also find myself drinking it to stay warm in my office.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    3 cups of coffee in the morning. 1-2 diet sodas in the afternoon.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I don't really need the caffeine but i loooooooooove the taste of coffee. I also find myself drinking it to stay warm in my office.

this is me too! coffee is just delicious :D and water makes me shiver xD
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    hahahaha that is awesome - I have 1 - 3 cups a day I looooooooooove coffee!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    About 750-800mgs.
  • discpro
    discpro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I quit caffeine about 2 years ago and haven't really missed it at all. The first week was a *****, though.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options

why not do green tea. it has antioxidants.

I drink a cup of coffee in the morning on weekdays, and sometimes one in the afternoon to kick the afternoon sluggishness after lunch. I don't touch the stuff on weekends.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    None - I've always hated both tea and coffee, and only drink soda when at the cinema or with alcohol (hardly ever)

I'll have an energy drink like "relentless" every once in a blue moon if I have to stay up late, or am seriously too tired to get through the day. Half a can will keep me buzzing for hours! lol
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have none.. but I am caffeine sensative. LOVE decafinated/herbal teas though
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    I have a "stupid amount" of caffeine every day.

I'm with you there. Plus I drink tons of water. No wonder I spend half my day in the bathroom! I have upped my intake of the coffee since I took this job. I make coffee, just so I have something to do!
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Can't say I have ever added it up. My coffee is decaf (which I realise likely still has some caffeine) but my tea is caffeine free. I have the occasional diet coke. Oh and I eat chocolate too. So yeah, def have some sources in there!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

why not do green tea. it has antioxidants.

I drink a cup of coffee in the morning on weekdays, and sometimes one in the afternoon to kick the afternoon sluggishness after lunch. I don't touch the stuff on weekends.

Just not the same taste :] Love black coffee :] I tried to switch to green tea for that reason actually, couldn't do it!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I have 1 or 2 teas or coffees a day. The rest of what I drink is water otherwise I'm thirsty. :(
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    One cup of coffee in the morning, then white tea, green tea or dark chocolate in the afternoon.