Yay! My jeans fit!

Options
StacLR
StacLR Posts: 25 Member
I have been using MFP continuously for about a month now. I just tried on my "skinny" jeans and they fit! Yeah...I have a bit of a muffin top, but they actually fit my legs! I want to share this because I have had a struggle with my weight my entire life! MFP really WORKS! Sure, I have the days where I blow my calorie limit...but I have learned the best thing for me is to move on from it. I use to dwell on the over-eating, thinking ok...Monday will be a fresh start. (Every Monday was a fresh start!) I have stopped dwelling on it and started feeling really empowered when so many times before I felt overwhelmed by guilt. I encourage everyone to take it day by day and know that YOU have the power to change!

Best of luck to all of you!

Replies

• StacLR
    Options
    I have been using MFP continuously for about a month now. I just tried on my "skinny" jeans and they fit! Yeah...I have a bit of a muffin top, but they actually fit my legs! I want to share this because I have had a struggle with my weight my entire life! MFP really WORKS! Sure, I have the days where I blow my calorie limit...but I have learned the best thing for me is to move on from it. I use to dwell on the over-eating, thinking ok...Monday will be a fresh start. (Every Monday was a fresh start!) I have stopped dwelling on it and started feeling really empowered when so many times before I felt overwhelmed by guilt. I encourage everyone to take it day by day and know that YOU have the power to change!

Best of luck to all of you!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    YAY and DOUBLE YAY on the jeans!!:bigsmile:

Fun stuff isn't it, to be able to grab them and slip them right one?!!:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: CONGRATS!!! Such a great feeling.

Keep up the great work and have fun with the options of new wardrobe pieces! :tongue:
  • Vicowens
    Options
    Congrats! Today is my first day on MFP and I hope that I have a story to tell soon :)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    goood for yooouuu!!! i cannot wait for that day! i havent had the courage to even try yet - giving myself until the end of the month!

keep it up fellow dallas girl! :flowerforyou:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    yay!!! congrats!!!
    i love skinny jeans and can't wait to look good in them!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Keep up the good work :drinker: :drinker: . I can't wait to get back into my old jeans.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! :flowerforyou:

Well done on the jeans fitting - im feeling the same effect :happy:

~Katherine :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    L:love::love: KING Good, girl! Keep it up and a BIG Congratulations to you for your hard work!!:flowerforyou:
  • StacLR
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all the great responses! We are all in this fight together! It is so great to have such great support on MFP!!!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    wooo whoo! congrats :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!