Before and after pictures

Options
Before my journey, I thought I was happy:

7q9jnsg

I wasn't. My kids showed me that there was much more to life, and I dedicated myself to getting in shape. I ran two marathons, one in Houston in 2010:

77527y3

I continue on my journey, and I will make my goal, for them, for my wife, and for myself.

Replies

• AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Right on Man! Good Luck!
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Finally got the pictures up.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Great work man!! Don't you feel incredible now compared to then???
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Quite a change, well done my friend.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    nice job :)
  • TWrecks1968
    Options
    Great work man!! Don't you feel incredible now compared to then???

There is no comparison whatsoever. It has given me a whole new lease on life.
  • ogottwald
    ogottwald Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great Job! We have the exact weight goal and I also have 3 kids but I'm not near as good of shape as you. I just started but if you want to friend me that would be cool. I also have a blog http://csflabtoiron.blogspot.com/
  • TWrecks1968
    Options
    Ogottwald, keep it up. I was pushing 270 at my heaviest. I got to 189 at my lightest (right after a long run), but I got back up to 220. I was headed back to where I started. My wife turned me on to MFP, and it has been a lifesaver.
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Fabulous! What a wonderful gift you have given yourself, your wife, and your lovely children. Congratulations! You look great.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • fitness4meAU
    fitness4meAU Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    YES! Beauty! :) Great job! :)
  • Wishtobethinagain
    Options
    Amazing job :)
  • ElPumaMex
    ElPumaMex Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Ogottwald, keep it up. I was pushing 270 at my heaviest. I got to 189 at my lightest (right after a long run), but I got back up to 220. I was headed back to where I started. My wife turned me on to MFP, and it has been a lifesaver.

Excellent !
    Your wife really cares about you, and has steered you in the right direction

Congrats !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!