FAT BURNING PILLS???

Options
Hi to all, . I was wondering do any of you take any "FAT BURNING PILLS" and do they work? and which ones ??

Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    No and no.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    No and no.
    Also no and no:noway: Don't waste your money.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    If they did, no one would be fat :)
  • hellen72
    hellen72 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My friend once tried some that had all sorts in like caffiene green tea etc, they made her really jittery so I would be careful.

I once tried some called 'fibre diet' that were not fat burners but are meant to fill you up so you don't eat so much. They sometimes worked.

Would be interested in what others have tried in that category rather than fat burners. I need something to stop me being so hungry!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    If they worked, this site wouldn't exist.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    No and no.
    Also no and no:noway: Don't waste your money.

^All the above

There is no pill that will make you lose weight. Be prepared for the answers soon to follow.................:explode:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    They work if you use the law of attraction and really believe in them...
    CAFFEINE! Those pills all have caffeine. Drink some coffee and BOOM. Sudden burst of energy!
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    definitely not! I do, however, drink LOTS of green tea (because it is supposed to raise metabolism...and it's yummy) as well as black coffee. as MayraH26 said, caffeine can have quite a profound effect :')
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    definitely not! I do, however, drink LOTS of green tea (because it is supposed to raise metabolism...and it's yummy) as well as black coffee. as MayraH26 said, caffeine can have quite a profound effect :')

Wouldn't it be awesome if it did?
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Do not listen to all these naysayers. I have a supply of graranteed to drop 45 pounds in 30 day pills for sale. You only have to take one a day with one glass of water. They have been tested on over 100,000 willing subjects and the average weight loss was 49.8 pounds in 30 days. There are no side effects...unless you consider having hair on your breast, a bald spot, and a slightly itchy 8cm scaly rash on your inner thigh a problem. I don't have many left but you can get them for the low price of 49.99 a day, 7 months minumum purchase required. Payment must be in cash and will need to be dropped off at the marked garbage can just under the big ball at Epcot Center, at 8:14 pm tomorrow. If you are interested, PM me.

My name is Jimmy Bond, BTW...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Fat burning pills =
    money-down-toilet.jpg
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    No, no and No!
    These over the counter pills are NOT regulated in Canada and can have any number of questionable ingredients in them!
    There's no magic pill for weight loss.... sorry :(
  • iAMaPhoenix
    Options
    Fat burning pills =
    money-down-toilet.jpg

Hey Copper, Quit trying to cut in on my hustle. I think I got a live one on the line....OK, I will give you 8% of what I get from the mark, but no more...
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING THAT MAY CAUSE A LEAKY OILY DISCHARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lizchan
    Lizchan Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    They don't work... I know, I've tried them despite reading that they don't work. 'cus I am desperate to lose weight.

The best thing you can do is by yourself, as hard as it is, work on controlling your appetite and add exercise into your life at a slow pace so that you can ease into the groove of dieting. But your diet must be a permanent change to keep losing weight.

The only "natural" pill that has helped people I know is Hoodia. It must be the 2000mg one. But it does NOT help everyone. It actually helped me a bit. It's just the pill expanding in your stomach, though. Water can do the same thing if you drink a bottle of it. If you don't like the way water tastes, buy Hawaiian Punch, Kool-Aid and Crystal Light flavor packs that sound like they'd taste good to you. Crystal Light makes a raspberry peach one that has added fiber. I use that one often. It tastes great.

Good luck with your weight loss.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Fat burning pills =
    money-down-toilet.jpg

Hey Copper, Quit trying to cut in on my hustle. I think I got a live one on the line....OK, I will give you 8% of what I get from the mark, but no more...

I'm not that cheap. I demand 90% of the money you get. :laugh:
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    want to burn more, drink some green tea or coffee, it will fill your stomach and somehow help you feel less hungry (so does hot pepper)

But nothing BURNS fat except for using it.
  • Jholt47
    Options
    I have tried everything too. I don't think any pill we take can make a significant impact on our metabolism. The ones that have helped me though are the ones that help me with my appetitie and maybe just energy. Like OxyPro Elite. Also I posted on another thread about 5a Hydroxy Laxogenin, I feel like it's helped me get the weight loss going again after I had a plateau because of how it affects hormones.

We all wish for a magic "make-me-thin" pill but it all comes down to calories.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    Options
    Fat burning pills =
    money-down-toilet.jpg

I'm not that cheap. I demand 90% of the money you get. :laugh:

I am gonna have to get with The Family on this one. I don't think the Boss will go for a full 90% take, but I am sure we can work out something. Give me a few days to come up with something and we will get back to you. Now, where do you live again...lol.
  • jkw123
    jkw123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My aunt took some for several weeks. After a while she noticed she was horribly constipated. No movement, nothing (there were shrimp shells or something in the pills that were supposed to "bind the fat" so she could excrete it with no gaining weight and eating whatever she wanted...) Well it got worse and worse and she ended up in the ER getting "manually dis-impacted". YIKES!

(she was fine afterwards and laughs about it now.)

A great family story. The funniest part (to us) was she bought the pills from her ex-husband, to support his new "business venture"...