Tis the Season

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
. . . . To be loving, kind and compassionate, and forgiving towards others.

:heart: What's in a day. . . . .or two or three. .. . .

What nice thing can you say or do today. . to bring something wonderful to someone else???

I found a few quotations that I wanted to share with you today:

In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
Dalai Lama

It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
Dalai Lama

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Dalai Lama

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
Dalai Lama

*PLEASE FEEL FREE* . . .. to share a kind experience or an inspiring quotation. . .a picture anything that encourages others or makes them smile. :flowerforyou: May you all have a day filled with joy and laughter.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    My dear Jade, I love you for writing this. I have nothing other to share_-no wonderful quotes or inspirations but I can say that my heart is OVERfilled with love & joy for my life & my family. I LOVE my health, my peace (when I can find it) and my dog who left me and is now in heaven. All of these things continue to drive me to make myself better and to be a good person to others, and my other dog who is here and needs me more than ever. Happy Holidays to all, I hope you are over-filled with love & joy as well.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    My dear Jade, I love you for writing this. I have nothing other to share_-no wonderful quotes or inspirations but I can say that my heart is OVERfilled with love & joy for my life & my family. I LOVE my health, my peace (when I can find it) and my dog who left me and is now in heaven. All of these things continue to drive me to make myself better and to be a good person to others, and my other dog who is here and needs me more than ever. Happy Holidays to all, I hope you are over-filled with love & joy as well.

Thank you for sharing here. . I love what you had to say. . . It is hard when our precious family members leave us, but yes. . . it does make us appreciate each moment that we get that much more and treasure it. . I am glad that you are using it as inspirtaion. Good for you. . Thank you for your kind words. . Hope you have a lovely holiday!:smile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: