HELLO!

LindseyMarie0929
LindseyMarie0929 Posts: 7 Member
edited October 5 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Lindsey!

I am a mommy to a beautiful baby girl named Alexis! I work and go to school full time, I am a busy lady but I have got to lose weight! I am not new to my fitness pal, I use it on my phone, but I am new to using it on the computer!

I need all the encouragement and motivation I can get!

Happy weight loss everyone :smile:

Replies

• AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    Welcome Lindsey, best of luck to you! You are going to do a great job!
  • LauraS916
    LauraS916 Posts: 35 Member
    Welcome to the club of MFP :) its the prefect place for encouragement. Feel free to add me :) Best wishes
    ~Laura
  • Hello!! :-) I'm Monique mother of 3!! I've been on my journey since Feb. I must say I love this app. everything I couldn't see is now right in front of me.. I always say where there is a will there's a way. You can do it! Its difficult for me to get to the gym so I workout at home. I have every dvd beachbody.com has to offer. I get bored with workouts fast so I like to switch up. As long as your moving your loosening . So do what u have to do. one foot in front of the other is the best way to get started!! Good luck and keep posting!
  • hello I have a little girl name Alexis too I hope you have a great day
  • HELLO MY NAME IS RENEE. I STARTED MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY IN FEB OF THIS YEAR! FINALLY GOT TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED AND DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ! I JOINED WEIGHT WATCHERS AND STARTED GOING TO THE GYM 5 DAY A WEEK! I JUST ENDED MY MEMBERSHIP WITH WW IN OCTOBER, WITH A WEIGHT LOSS OF 40LBS! I AM REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF! I'VE BEEN DOING IT ON MY OWN SINCE THEN ,BUT I'VE KINDA BEEN AT A STAND STILL! HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP!
  • PrettyLydie
    PrettyLydie Posts: 54 Member
    Hey! :) I'm Lydia. I am the mommy of a 2 year old and an a 1.5 week old! Definitely very busy myself, and definitely have a lot of weight to lose to get back to my pre-having babies size! Add me if you want, I could use some diet buddies :)
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    You are more than welcome to add me as a friend. I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful kids under two and needing to finish dropping some weight. We can help support and keep each other going!
  • hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
This discussion has been closed.