I was stressed, instead of food, sport!!

Options
I was very stressed from work/business calls on Tues, instead of drowning in food, and veg in front of tv, I got my butt off and out to play a sport.

Feel so good!! :happy: :happy:

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I was very stressed from work/business calls on Tues, instead of drowning in food, and veg in front of tv, I got my butt off and out to play a sport.

Feel so good!! :happy: :happy:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo Well Done !!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Twice yesterday I encountered some stressful situations and both times I went and exercised. It felt much better than stuffing my face!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Woo-Hoo Well Done !!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Tks Jackie W.

Although I really missed watching BL. One of my Fav shows.

That's great Bamboo!!

Yeah, and I slept much better after than I would have had I not went did the sport. Very relaxing :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats that is so great, keep up the great work.
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    You've discovered the secret to staying thin (and happy)! It's by learning to love burning calories more than consuming them that we learn to maintain our thin selves without feeling anxious and deprived.

Congratulations!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Tks Lauramg

Tks Yellow Pepper.

Yeah, when I decided not to stay home and instead go play a sport to relax, I could not wait to tell you guys on here in the Success Stories. Feels so good to do one small thing at a time towards positive change.

Thanks for the congrats and wish you all the best too!! :happy:

I just love MFP and all the support here!! :heart: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!