Phentermine

Options
2»

Replies

• bnelly55
    bnelly55 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I take phentermine. I've been on it for almost 2 months. I lost 26 lbs my first month. It works, but you have to understand how it works. It's not a magic pill and it only affects the appetite and it will give you energy. It is a tool, not a cure all. When used with behavior modification and calories counting, it has a high success rate. When used alone without changing your eating habits you set yourself up for failure and weight gain once you come off of it.
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I take phentermine. I've been on it for almost 2 months. I lost 26 lbs my first month. It works, but you have to understand how it works. It's not a magic pill and it only affects the appetite and it will give you energy. It is a tool, not a cure all. When used with behavior modification and calories counting, it has a high success rate. When used alone without changing your eating habits you set yourself up for failure and weight gain once you come off of it.

COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE, yes Caps where needed.

If you have an addiction then don't take the medication. If you have NOTHING to add about this subject move along. But I guess we're all just sooooo much cooler online.