• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Am I alone in disliking nutella?

Yes! haha :]
    nutella is delicious. Mixed with JIF and i am quite a happy camper lol
  • katz22
    katz22 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    We have a local company that makes really smooth almond butter spiked with cinnamon. Truly the crack cocaine of the nut butter world.

Next time you are in the Canadian Maritimes, i'll hook you up!

Mmm , that sounds good. I actually put almond butter into porridge and sprinkle with cinnamon
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    whole foods - grind your own - peanuts/salt
  • dragonfly1178
    dragonfly1178 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    nutella is the best!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    nutellavsjifnatural-1.jpg

So, I finally got the picture to post...I see that the fat grams are higher in the Jif, but the Carbs and Sugars are higher in the Nutella... plus Jif gives more protein...

thanks for the post! so my jif is fine in comparison to nutella for me. (i'm a protein person) but for those who suggested jif natural...i'll have to try. i guess i never saw it due to b lining to the jif. thanks for the suggestions all!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I eat Simply Jiff.. The ingredients are peanuts, palm oil, sugar and salt.. can't get any less processed than that.
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    With 21 grams of sugar per serving, I am sure it tastes good. Personally, I have never tried it.
  • wrevhn
    Options
    We have a local company that makes really smooth almond butter spiked with cinnamon. Truly the crack cocaine of the nut butter world.

Next time you are in the Canadian Maritimes, i'll hook you up!

hmmm, that does sound interesting! never thought about adding cinnamon. and the smooth is a big deal for me. thanks buddy!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Nutella tastes like garbonnz IMO.

I'm all about the smart balance PB.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I love hazelnut butter, but as for it being any heathier than any other nut butter I really don't know. JIF creamy is my favorite too. I am a peanut butter addict <3
  • kenzietea
    Options
    Nutella

Why?

Yeah...why? I never understood how people consider it a 'healthy snack'... its loaded with sugar and minimal protein? I chose peanut butter! yum :)
  • wrevhn
    Options
    Nutella tastes like garbonnz IMO.

I'm all about the smart balance PB.

wow, where are all these pb's? i've never seen smart balance either. maybe i'm going to the wrong store.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Homemade baby walnut batter. I mean butter.
  • maxwellcoffeebean
    Options
    Am I alone in disliking nutella?

I have never had Nutella so I dunno
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Nutella

Why?

Yeah...why? I never understood how people consider it a 'healthy snack'... its loaded with sugar and minimal protein? I chose peanut butter! yum :)

Heh i don't think anyone is saying it is healthier. Just more delicious :]
  • kenzietea
    Options
    Nutella

Why?

Heh i don't think anyone is saying it is healthier. Just more delicious :]

I can't argue yay or nay on that, I've never tried it... But I have had people suggest it to me as a health food. Just because they put in on whole wheat toast or an apple in the commercial does not make it healthy, lol. Although I must say it does look pretty yummy.