Accountability

Options
Ok, I just have to put this in here to hold myself accountable. I messed up last night. I gave in to the munchies and totally blew the day. :embarassed:

I didnt want to put what I ate in the food diary this a.m. but I made myself do it, so that I could see, right in front of me, what it cost me to give in. Its like my brain is going "NO NO NO DONT EAT THAT!" and the rest of me is going "NA NA NA NA NA...I CANT HEAR YOU!!" :devil:

I'm holding onto the fact that I havent done this in a week and it used to be every single night, so I am making progress. I'm going to slip up here and there...I am human after all, right?? I've been listening to Jillian on the net for the last week or so while I'm at work and everything she has to say about these "high calorie" days is that I should expect them once in a while and to not let myself wallow in it but figure out why I did it and set myself up for success the next time the munchies hit.

I can tell you right now...after seeing on the diary how many calories those few cookies cost me....THEY ARE SO GOING IN THE TRASH!

I just had to write this all down.

I hope someone out there gets some encouragement from it!

Have a great day everyone! I'm back on track today!!!

Replies

• TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just have to put this in here to hold myself accountable. I messed up last night. I gave in to the munchies and totally blew the day. :embarassed:

I didnt want to put what I ate in the food diary this a.m. but I made myself do it, so that I could see, right in front of me, what it cost me to give in. Its like my brain is going "NO NO NO DONT EAT THAT!" and the rest of me is going "NA NA NA NA NA...I CANT HEAR YOU!!" :devil:

I'm holding onto the fact that I havent done this in a week and it used to be every single night, so I am making progress. I'm going to slip up here and there...I am human after all, right?? I've been listening to Jillian on the net for the last week or so while I'm at work and everything she has to say about these "high calorie" days is that I should expect them once in a while and to not let myself wallow in it but figure out why I did it and set myself up for success the next time the munchies hit.

I can tell you right now...after seeing on the diary how many calories those few cookies cost me....THEY ARE SO GOING IN THE TRASH!

I just had to write this all down.

I hope someone out there gets some encouragement from it!

Have a great day everyone! I'm back on track today!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    It's hard to resist the goodies in the house. I did a massive purge of the fridge and cupboards when we started eating right and I got rid of a lot of bad things. Now we only have healthy food in the house.

How bad can it be when your pig out is an apple or some carrots
  • JennyBanker
    JennyBanker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It is going to be alright. Everyone has those days. God knows I have mine. Just make sure to drink plenty of water today to help flush out alot of the suagr and have a great excersize.
  • Bunny001
    Options
    That could have been me lastnight, but you have recovered and yes we will all have those days when we'll eat something we know we shouldn't. I just hope i regain my senses as well as you did and am able to get back on track! Good Job!!