Hello im a newbie, mummy of 2 girls

Options
Hey guys,

Firstly well done to everyone so far, have been having a read through and everyone is doing great.

I joined this site last night after someone told me they have so far lost 40lbs but just healthy eating and using this site so thought i would check it out.

Im 25, married and a mother to 2 beautiful girls who are 1 and almost 3 years of age.

My goal is to loose 112lbs to get myself beck to my pre pregnancy weight and for self confidence too, i don't have half the confidence i did 3 years ago and would like it back and be someone my girls can be proud of.

Hitting the diet hard from tomorrow :-) looking forward to chatting xx

Replies

• JULIEISCRAZY
    Options
    I AM FAT PERSON!!!
  • Jammy81
    Options
    Hey, welcome this is a great site for weight loss
  • Jammy81
    Options
  • Jammy81
    Options
  • FitFi74
    FitFi74 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm newbie too and a mummy of 2 girls although mine are older! Feel free to add me! x
  • WausauMom
    WausauMom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, my doctor told me about this site and Weight Watchers, i chose this site. I have 2 kids as well and about the same amount to lose, right now it seems like a long way to go but I will remember your quote "Determined mother of 2... I will fight the flab !" and you do the same.
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your weight loss journey. Just stick with it and it will happen for you. I had been struggling with weight loss for over 11 years since my son was born and this is the only program I have been able to stick with.
  • Gemma_Moo
    Options
    Hi everyone :-)

Feel free to add me. Looking forward to following you all on your journeys, seems forever away but this time i am determined to stick to it this time. I have my lateral thigh trainer out ready for tomorrow aswel as my cradle and weights, now regretting selling my wii :-/ x
  • Gemma_Moo
    Options
    Hey, thankyou for your post and hello :D

Looking forward to following you on your journey, wishing you lots of luck and speedy weight loss vibes xx