Girls with glasses hot nerd look?

Replies

• Personally I find that look pretty hot!
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    I've had glasses since 5th grade. I wish the hot nerd look was in back in high school but nope... The ones in my avi are the ones I wear now. Glasses suit me.
    Here is a goofy pic with my cous (dont mind the ridiculous duckfaces lmao!)
    photo.php?fbid=1177098960465&l=3e46c82fc3

Ugh idk why its not showing up... those duckfaces must be awful HA!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    nerds are hot. Nothing is sexier than intelligence and looks.

You happen to have any glasses laying around? *hint*

I wear em everyday. Especially when I drive. =)
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    I think I need to go take a picture of myself in my glasses....I usually only wear them when role playing...hair up, skirt, heels, grading papers, biting the end of the pencil...
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Nerds rule no matter their gender. glasses are hot! Off to find a pic of me in glasses.....
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,578 Member
    I don't really like wearing my glasses and stick to contact lenses most of the time, partly for convenience - Things like swimming in the sea are easier with contacts as you can still see where you are going. I have the lenses that go darker outside because I living in Sunny South Africa and don't want to have to change to sunglasses when I go outside. I prefer not to have photos taken with my glasses, but the newspaper seems to only come to take photos at work on days when I have my contacts on!! Typical... An example is my profile pic!
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Ugh idk why its not showing up... those duckfaces must be awful HA!

you can't do it with facebook photos - its not you, it's facebook. you'll notice that link is to a fb 'page' not to a photo (i.e it doens't end in a .jpg or .bmp, .gif, .png etc)

you'd need to upload it to something like photobucket or tinypic.
    HTH
  • fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    I think I need to go take a picture of myself in my glasses....I usually only wear them when role playing...hair up, skirt, heels, grading papers, biting the end of the pencil...

definitely you should for all of us to see, in the outfit too
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Chicks in glasses are hot.
    That is all
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Nerds rule no matter their gender. glasses are hot! Off to find a pic of me in glasses.....

Totally agree, I love a nerdy guy

I wear glasses too. I normally can't get the nerdy ones because I have a little head :( plus I'm mega pale so they stand out massively. Will keep trying since the look is so popular :)
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Chicks in glasses are hot.
    That is all

I concur
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    you rang, sir?
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    you rang, sir?

When I saw this thread, I figured you were the one that posted it! That's why I came running!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    you rang, sir?

When I saw this thread, I figured you were the one that posted it! That's why I came running!

wink wink. because i'm the epitome of hot nerdy chick in glasses, right? :)
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    ry%3D400

Taken a few months ago, but me in my teacher/librarian specs. And yes, without them or my contacts I'm blind as a bat! lol

Oh, and I am indeed a total nerd.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    oh my!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    As with anything else, it depends on the glasses and how hot you look without them. If you're not an attractive person, glasses aren't going to make you hot. If you ARE hot, then the right glasses aren't going to hurt you at all and actually might make you stand out. But even a hot girl can't pull off Coke bottle glasses.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    you rang, sir?

wink wink. because i'm the epitome of hot nerdy chick in glasses, right? :)

Why yes, you are.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    So if I get glasses does this automatically put me in 'hot nerd girl' category? Just curious ;)
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    So if I get glasses does this automatically put me in 'hot nerd girl' category? Just curious ;)

Post pic. But I bet it would