The lady that just had the 8 babies...

Options
12by311
12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
People are saying she is trying to look like Angelina Jolie. I don't know about that HOWEVER, she responded by saying she's never had any plastic surgery done. Really??

_45451892_45451757.jpg

So what do you all think?

I wish the media would stop talking to her and doing stories about her. I think she's had so many kids for this type of attention and I can't stand it.

Replies

• 12by311
    Options
    People are saying she is trying to look like Angelina Jolie. I don't know about that HOWEVER, she responded by saying she's never had any plastic surgery done. Really??

_45451892_45451757.jpg

So what do you all think?

I wish the media would stop talking to her and doing stories about her. I think she's had so many kids for this type of attention and I can't stand it.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Well, Angelina Jolie's plastic surgeon says that woman has definitely had her lips and nose done to look like Angelina.
    I wish the media would just ignore her, too. My wife and I can't stand the story.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :angry: I think its a shame that the babies are born so innocent and that the health and risks of them are so fradgile. This should not have happened.:mad: :angry: :grumble: What were those doctors thinking?:grumble: :angry: :mad:
  • princessdrake
    princessdrake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think she does resemble Angelina...but man I wish the media would dump her...she doesn't need any more attention than what she's already gotten. The girl made her own bed, let her go lie in it now.
  • lfm2916
    Options
    I think it's ridiculous that these kinds of people get so much attention. Just like Jon and Kate plus 8...just because they had 6 kids at one time, their kids have already done more because of that show than my kids will do in a lifetime. The media just isn't fair.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I know. I feel bad for her kids. They are true victims in all this!! She is NUTS!
  • kyeshai
    Options
    She had work done! If you care enought too...look at the old pics of her that are on the internet...her lips do not look like that at all! And her nose and face look different too. My question is, why was she spending all of this money on IVF and plastic surgery and her mother says she doesn't help with bills? She's admitted to being on food stamps and SSI...what kind of mother spends her money on IVF and plastic surgery and can't provide a home for her kids???? She's psycho...I hope the media leaves her alone...but I worry about all of the children because this isn't their fault.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I feel sorry for those poor little mites, they've got to struggle to stay alive for what seems to be a publicity stunt!
  • ekalcur
    ekalcur Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the grandmother? I thought the mother was still in the hospital......
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    What's really sad is if the media doesn't stop plugging her..she'll have more kids.:noway:
  • 12by311
    Options
    The picture? No. That's the mom. She was on the Today show yesterday and this morning.

She's already had conflicting stories. They asked if she was getting help from government aide and she said no. Then, the next day she said she was receiving food stamps.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    her entire story disgusts and the doctor who did in vitro for her should be jailed. In vitro is a last chance type of thing, for couples that desperately want children and this freak is using it to exploit herself and her children. I hope child protective services steps in.
  • mandersen16
    Options
    All VERY good points including Kyeshai's comment about what she spends her money on!!! How on earth is she going to take care of her kids if she's blowing her money. Unless she gets a book or movie deal though, you know we are all going to be paying to raise those kids via SSI and food stamps. How ridiculous!!

Someone else said maybe whomever did the IVF paid her to do it, though the company would never admit to that.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Did you hear how California taxpayers might end up footing the 1.5-3million in medical bills....:noway:
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think it's ridiculous that these kinds of people get so much attention. Just like Jon and Kate plus 8...just because they had 6 kids at one time, their kids have already done more because of that show than my kids will do in a lifetime. The media just isn't fair.

I agree a friend of mine has adopted 6 children with special needs and she has two biological children. She is in the process of adopting two more special needs children. She is a hidden hero that no one knows about unless you know her personally. She is kind, loving and great mother to all her children. This woman just wants to keep having kids and for what reason, it makes no sense to me.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I did stay up to watch her and the more she talked the more I wanted to slap her. I can't believe she has no income and yet she has all these kids. She should have given her frozen embryos to people who can't have children. I love how she said she wasn't selfish, she is so selfish to want to that many kids and not being able to provide for them. I struggle with having a 3rd because I am not sure we are financially afford, how on earth do you go and have what is it 14 kids.

I am just blown away!!!!:grumble:

oh ya by the way she looked so beautiful before she had work done.....I don't care what she says, she had work done:angry:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if she's had work done or not...does welfare pay for plastic surgery?:explode:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    She's so detached from reality, it's insane. :explode: Now that she's getting attention, she'll have more babies w/in 3 years. I'd bet a bottle of wine on it! :explode:
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    She had work done! If you care enought too...look at the old pics of her that are on the internet...her lips do not look like that at all! And her nose and face look different too. My question is, why was she spending all of this money on IVF and plastic surgery and her mother says she doesn't help with bills? She's admitted to being on food stamps and SSI...what kind of mother spends her money on IVF and plastic surgery and can't provide a home for her kids???? She's psycho...I hope the media leaves her alone...but I worry about all of the children because this isn't their fault.
    I agree that she is nuts. My understanding is that someone paid for her IVF. At least, that's what my wife told me.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I hope the team from Home Makeover don't honor her with a house. If they do I'll never watch that show again. Although the kids could use it. Maybe they could give it to the grandma and kids and lock her out.:angry::angry:
This discussion has been closed.