Week 2 of no scale!

Options
It's harder than I thought - After having the number not go anywhere, I decided I'm not going to weigh myself for a month and just take measurements. I'm finding my attitude on a lot of this weighed ( No pun intended) on the number I saw each week. Anyone else like this??

Replies

• shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It's harder than I thought - After having the number not go anywhere, I decided I'm not going to weigh myself for a month and just take measurements. I'm finding my attitude on a lot of this weighed ( No pun intended) on the number I saw each week. Anyone else like this??
  • enigmakey
    enigmakey Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have to weigh. I could never do 2wks.:noway: Let me know how it works for you at the end of the month.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I wish my scale would disappear. This weigh in on PMS week is very discouraging....:sad: :sad: :explode:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to my scale!:noway: :grumble: Don't know if I could give it up! Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to wean myself as well. I'm trying to go by the feel of my clothes and how I feel physically. I say good for you! That number can make a person nuts!

Linda:drinker:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I weighed in this week with no weight loss so I told myself I am going to not weigh myself until two weeks from now to see what changes have been made. Trust me PMS doesn't work on weigh in weeks :laugh:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to wean myself as well. I'm trying to go by the feel of my clothes and how I feel physically. I say good for you! That number can make a person nuts!

Linda:drinker:

I agree. You could actually go crazy looking at the numbers going up and down. Sometimes I don't see any change on the scale but I do on my clothes. So it is confusing :noway:
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think that is a good idea b/c even though its loosing its still frustrating to think of all you've done in a week to only loose 1 lbs!! Good idea you might have started a trend!! :)
  • kak1018
    kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I gave it up for a couple months and found it very freeing but also found myself indulging a bit more so I am back to once a week. I figure a weekly check in is much healthier than daily, and I always do it on Fridays to give myself encouragment to behave over the weekend. Good luck, it really can be a battle for some of us.