Jar of peanut butter and a spoon

Options
Is that a weird craving? I really just want to eat plain Peanut butter. oooooh the calories

hmmm. 200 calories of peanut butter, worth it??? I'm thinking yes

Replies

• meltdownvixen
    Options
    I think its worth it too. Same as almond butter LOL

But have you heard of PB2. Its delish, mix it with water and you get peanut butter, but even better add it to shakes and mix it w/ jam for a peanut butter and jam sandwich:

http://www.bellplantation.com/

That's the link to the site to purchase it
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love Peanut Butter!
  • feathergirlie
    Options
    I do that all the time when I'm coming up short on calories for the day. :)
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt, it's worth every tasty spoonful! That's what I've had for dinner for the past 5 nights!!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter, but I love love love pb2. I can eat tons for way less calories!!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I have a spoon full of peanut butter after a workout....I LOVE it!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I love peanut butter and could eat the whole jar in one sitting.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thus I have had to ban peanut butter from my house..........Peanut butter and me are like a bottle of booze and an alcoholic.....one is too many and the whole container is never enough :laugh:
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I eat peanut butter off the spoon a lot. its yummy!
  • shack1157
    shack1157 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Peter Pan Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter is 150 calories per Table Spoon! As far as the cravings, I understand completely! I have some before bed most nights. Yummy! LOL
  • sweetyJ
    Options
    oh forget the peanut butter (although I used to love it until I discovered Nutella.)
    Now it is me and Nutella (minus the spoon). :laugh: I wonder which is worse? Nutella VS peanut butter. (I tried to justify that hazelnuts are healthier....but doubt that argument would fly in the face of all that cocoa. I do notice they use skim milk in the ingredients though. Does that count? :bigsmile:
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I think its worth it too. Same as almond butter LOL

But have you heard of PB2. Its delish, mix it with water and you get peanut butter, but even better add it to shakes and mix it w/ jam for a peanut butter and jam sandwich:

http://www.bellplantation.com/

That's the link to the site to purchase it

Sounds scary :huh: :huh:

Okay went to the link... less scary than I thought, but still I prefer the beneficial fats in real PB to added sugar. Personally, think the health benefits are worth the calories
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I have recently started eating peanut butter to get more calories into my day. It is so good! Hard to limit yourself to one tablespoon, but if you can fit it into your calorie count it is actually quite healthy because it is full fo good fats & nutrients, especially if it's natural peanut butter!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Discipline. You must acquire it.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanutbutter...and unfortunately I like the stuff with the hydrogenated oil in it - like Skippy Super Chunk. Sigh. Especially when you dip that heaping spoonful in a bag of mini chocolate chips. Now THERE is a desert for ya.
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea, I was under my calorie goal but not hungry.....I'm eating the PB as I type. Kraft PB is 90 calories a tbs.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    A jar of peanut butter and a spoon is sort of my idea of heaven.
  • shantelleclarke
    Options
    One of my go-to quick foods is an apple cut into pieces with peanut butter smeared all over them... YUMMY!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time!
    (eta: And don't want to stop. :) I consider it quite healthy!)
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Options
    Wanting a peanutbutter sandwhich this evening, out of bread, oh well, looks like it'll be peanutbutter and spoon :)
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    One of my go-to quick foods is an apple cut into pieces with peanut butter smeared all over them... YUMMY!

Mmmmm I do that with bananas too. I slowed down on the spoon dipped in the peanut jar but I still indulge every once in a while.