For the new members looking for that extra support

Options
Some of my MFP friends and I are part of a wonderful Facebook group that offers support, motivation and friendship for people that are trying to lose weight. The group became so popular that we had to open a second, a third, fourth, fifth AND sixth group!!

We are basically a support group. A place that you can discuss your issues, struggles, successes and goals. We hold weekly and daily challenges to keep things fresh.

We weigh in weekly on a Monday (this is not set in stone, you can weigh in any day you like and add it to the Monday weigh-in thread).

The groups are amazing places with a great supportive attitude, so much so what we have had to open SIX! We try to keep the numbers small and I would love it if you could come and join us!

Great advantage of the group--
- great place to have all your updates and to see everyone else's progress
- Monday weigh ins with the announcement of who is most successful in losing weight for the week! (healthy competition is great :)
- MiniChallenges to keep pushing us forward.
- Great way to share any concerns and communicate with other people like you very directly :)
- We will have challenges between the 6 groups each week also

Anyone interested? Don't worry about outing your weight in your newsfeed....The group is set to secret so that no one else on your facebook can see what you're typing.

Let me know below and I'll be in touch to add you to the group :)
Looking forward to seeing you soon :)

Replies