Any women doing GSP RushFit?

Options
I like working out to men workouts. I own a few Men's Health workouts. Yesterday, I've received my GSP Rushfit Strength & Endurance Workout. I wish I had the whole program, but this is going to do for now. I might get the rest of the dvds in the future.

I've watched like 2 minutes of the workout tonight. I plan on doing this workout Saturday. I can't wait!

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I like working out to men workouts. I own a few Men's Health workouts. Yesterday, I've received my GSP Rushfit Strength & Endurance Workout. I wish I had the whole program, but this is going to do for now. I might get the rest of the dvds in the future.

I've watched like 2 minutes of the workout tonight. I plan on doing this workout Saturday. I can't wait!

You are going to love it! Much tougher than TRX. I can barely do some of the moves, very core intense.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    You are going to love it! Much tougher than TRX. I can barely do some of the moves, very core intense.

I don't own any TRX program. George is in one TRX program. I don't think I will be tackling a TRX program. That doesn't interest me.

I will post my feeling about the workout afterwards.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

I don't own any TRX program. George is in one TRX program. I don't think I will be tackling a TRX program. That doesn't interest me.

I will post my feeling about the workout afterwards.

You're right, I don't know why I typed TRX, I meant P90X. Yeah, TRX is crazy tough also. Hanging from rings and stuff like gymnist
  • AZackery
    Options
    You're right, I don't know why I typed TRX, I meant P90X. Yeah, TRX is crazy tough also. Hanging from rings and stuff like gymnist

lol, we don't need to be going that.

P90x didn't interest me. I have Power 90 and I didn't do it as a program. I just incorporate it into my workouts. I did Supreme 90 Day. It was the first program that I've done. It caught my attention.

Do you own GSP RushFit whole program?
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

lol, we don't need to be going that.

P90x didn't interest me. I have Power 90 and I didn't do it as a program. I just incorporate it into my workouts. I did Supreme 90 Day. It was the first program that I've done. It caught my attention.

Do you own GSP RushFit whole program?

My brother has the RushFit program, i've done most of the workouts, similar to RIPPED but a bit more intense.
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I just got this actually. I will likely not do it as a program but use the workouts in my lineup. I'm very interested to see how I like it too. It sort of reminds me or Insanity which I loved, plus weights. Let me know what you think.
  • AZackery
    Options
    My brother has the RushFit program, i've done most of the workouts, similar to RIPPED but a bit more intense.

Oh okay.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I just got this actually. I will likely not do it as a program but use the workouts in my lineup. I'm very interested to see how I like it too. It sort of reminds me or Insanity which I loved, plus weights. Let me know what you think.

I will. It looks like it will have some Tabata exercise in it. I like doing Tabata workouts.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

I will. It looks like it will have some Tabata exercise in it. I like doing Tabata workouts.

I do tabata battle ropes, kicks my butt every time
  • AZackery
    Options
    I do tabata battle ropes, kicks my butt every time

I'm going to have to look into battle roping.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I have the whole program. I love it. I was up to 6 weeks into it when I had to stop due to a family emergancy (all of our time was spent in the hospital). I'm likely going to pick it up again next week.

The only part that I don't like is the fit test. Everything else I am head over heels about. I cannot say enough good things.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I have the whole program. I love it. I was up to 6 weeks into it when I had to stop due to a family emergancy (all of our time was spent in the hospital). I'm likely going to pick it up again next week.

The only part that I don't like is the fit test. Everything else I am head over heels about. I cannot say enough good things.

I wish I had the whole program. I will not get a chance to do the fit test.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I've not too long ago finished doing GSP Rushfit Strength & Endurance Workout. It's a good workout and I like it. A lot of the exercises they were doing, I've done with Supreme 90 Day and Tae Bo. I don't like doing burpees and they do burpees with a pushup.

I still have to switch between knee pushups and full pushups. Of course, I do more knee pushups than full pushups and I'm okay with that. I like the moves I wasn't familiar with.

I like how George is real about how he feels about certain workouts. Too many people fake it in workout dvds. Of course, they don't do that in Billy's workouts and I surely don't do it with any workouts that I feel the burn. I'm real too.

I hope I can get the rest of the dvds for a good price.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    I have the entire program, and like it a lot. I personally do it as a second daily workout in the PM (P90x is my am workout)

Rushfit is very good on its own as well. Fast pached.

I personally use heavier ranges in the weights (I know that's not your preference Azackery, that's fine, not trying to start anything :smile: ) - just added for others who may be reading, or interested in that option also.

The calorie burn is very good, lots of sweat flying, and defiantly feel like I am improving some areas, that I felt needed a bit more of a nudge.

All the workouts are about 45 min (except the stretch and flexibility) which is a nice doable option. And being broken into 5 min segments, makes it go very fast.

All in all a fun program. I would recommend it.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I personally use heavier ranges in the weights (I know that's not your preference Azackery, that's fine, not trying to start anything :smile: ) - just added for others who may be reading, or interested in that option also.

I have said that I don't lift heavy. For example, I don't lift 20 pound weights by choice, not because I couldn't do it. I'm no rookie to lighting weights. I like how George's trainer made it clear, it's not the quantity of weights you use, it's the quality. It's nobody's business as to the amount of weights that I have used, but I'm going to share the amount anyway. I've used my 8 pound weights.
  • tangal88
    Options
    as I said, I was not trying to start anything. I really was not.

I did not mean you could not lift heavy, but that it was not your chosen/preferred option. It was not meant as an attack, or cut down of any type. Just that you may have a different approach, then I use. For "me", heavier is a better option, for a variety of reasons.

Just letting others know, there are different approaches that can be used, and are all do-able.

Since this was what " I " wondered about before starting the program.
  • AZackery
    Options
    as I said, I was not trying to start anything. I really was not.

I did not mean you could not lift heavy, but that it was not your chosen/preferred option. It was not meant as an attack, or cut down of any type. Just that you may have a different approach, then I use. For "me", heavier is a better option, for a variety of reasons.

Just letting others know, there are different approaches that can be used, and are all do-able.

Since this was what " I " wondered about before starting the program.

It's all good. We're cool. I was expecting George and crew to change weights. This is what people have done in other strength workouts I've done. I've even done so doing other workouts.

I hope that I can get a chance to view the other workouts, because I will not pay the price for the program, without seeing what the other workouts are like. GSP RushFit Strength & Endurance is the only workout from the program that's sold separately. Unless, I have missed something, youtube don't have single clips of the other workouts. I like to view before I buy.
  • tangal88
    Options
    there is a 60 day money back on the program, from the website. You can also buy with three payments.

No others are officially sold separately. Though you might want to check Ebay.

On some of the other DVDs the weights are changed some, but not on the same exercise. But changed going from one "cycle" to the other, or one exercise to the other. George uses 20-25 lbs on some routines.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I usually get my workouts from Amazon, where it will be cheaper.
  • tangal88
    Options
    right, but this routine does not appear to have that option.

So for the full set, you would need to go through the website. Unless you found it elsewhere, ebay, craigslist and so on.