computer help!!

Options
So I have little to no technical skills and my computer is being weird. I am having issues filling out forms and submitting them. For example, on this site if I go to add an invitation for someone to be my friend, I fill out the little message thing and click to send it but it just brings me back to the blank message box and doesnt send my friend request. It does this on other sites as well. Any one have any ideas what the heck is going on?

thanks!

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    If you're using IE to view this site, why don't you try to using other web browsers and see if it's the same problem. Like.... Google Chrome, or Firefox.
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Go to tools and see if 'pop up blocker' is doing it maybe? some computer protection programs will do this and it might be affecting it all.?? Not sure, hubby is the computer guru and he's away! best of luck
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Options
    When I send a request it always brings me back to the blank page but it sends the request.
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Probably need to update your web browser (IE, FireFox, Chrome)

If your web browser is up to date, then you need to clear your settings: I find that mine starts to act a little stupid when I haven't cleaned it out in a while.

Go To Start> Control Panel> Network & Internet> Delete Browsing History & Cookies> Under 'browsing history' Click "Delete" > When The Box Appears, Click On Everything To Have It All Deleted.