TRICKED

Options
jaglover04
jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
So i loaded up on my 100 cal packs sunday they were on sale, then realized i had all sweet goodies which i'm more of a salty person so i go back to the store last night picked up 100 cal god fish pretzels then an assorted pack for what i though was 100 cal packs but after looking into more detail once i ripped the box open the dagon packs are 120 :noway: , WTH just a little disappointed and wanted to share lol!!

Hope everyone has a great hump day!!

Replies

• jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So i loaded up on my 100 cal packs sunday they were on sale, then realized i had all sweet goodies which i'm more of a salty person so i go back to the store last night picked up 100 cal god fish pretzels then an assorted pack for what i though was 100 cal packs but after looking into more detail once i ripped the box open the dagon packs are 120 :noway: , WTH just a little disappointed and wanted to share lol!!

Hope everyone has a great hump day!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    That is false advertising!!! hah...I usually get the 100 calorie packs too, but I have recently got the letter ones and they are awesome!! :happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Eh, you can burn those 20 extra calories easily enough :wink:
    I do hate to be duped though.
    They usually get me with 100 CALORIES!!!!!! *per serving* in teeny tiny letters.
    And I eat all 3 servings, haha.