Clothing NSV

Options
If any of you live in a city that has a Sears Outlet Store. Head there on Tuesdays between now and Christmas. You can get one item of apparel (except leather and outerwear) for FREE! Yup, absolutely free. I went in yesterday and picked out a white skirt in a size 16. I've lost 43 pounds and have come down from a 22/24. Didn't even bother to try it on. Just assumed that was about right. Low and behold it was TOO BIG! Went back today and tried on the same skirt in a couple of smaller sizes. Ended up coming home with the size 12! Groovy awesomeness!

Replies

• darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    OMG … that is SO awesome. And a great tip, too! I'll have to see if there is a Sears Outlet close to me!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Yep… there is one, but on the opposite side of the city… the direction in which I never go :(.

Here's a link to the site with all the Outlet store locations! http://www.searsoutlet.com/d/stores_list.jsp
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing the tip on the Sears outlet too. :)
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    that's GREAT...congrats!!:smile:
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    OMG I love you! I just started having more trouble with my clothes not fitting, I may just have to make it a weekly thing! Woot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!