REWARDS!!!

Options
Do anyone off have little rewards for when you lose???

my are

When I lose...
10 lbs - Go saltwater fising with my boyfriend
20 lbs - Dye my hair
30 lbs - Girls day out
40 lbs - New OutFit
50 lbs - Night out with my boyfriend

plus each week that I do good I save 5 dollars...that way at the end of my weight loss i will have money to buy new clothes!!!

I think we all should have lil rewards like this...I dont know about yall but i am the type i dont like to buy things for myself..i find every reason to not buy it for myself but if it is for someone else then i find every reason to buy it!!! so this is my way of no excuses i buy!!! b.c i have earned it!!!

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Do anyone off have little rewards for when you lose???

my are

When I lose...
    10 lbs - Go saltwater fising with my boyfriend
    20 lbs - Dye my hair
    30 lbs - Girls day out
    40 lbs - New OutFit
    50 lbs - Night out with my boyfriend

plus each week that I do good I save 5 dollars...that way at the end of my weight loss i will have money to buy new clothes!!!

I think we all should have lil rewards like this...I dont know about yall but i am the type i dont like to buy things for myself..i find every reason to not buy it for myself but if it is for someone else then i find every reason to buy it!!! so this is my way of no excuses i buy!!! b.c i have earned it!!!
  • Saphire26
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan to me. For the first 30lbs i lost i rewarded myself and my husband to horseback riding, it was my first time too. I loved it. Whats also rewarding is picking out your new clothes and thinking back to when you couldn't fit into that size.:drinker: good luck on your journey, you sound really pumped.:laugh:
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yep. Get down to 165= manicure. Down to 160= pedicure. Down to 150= full body massage. Down to 140= full day at the Spa:happy:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I like your idea of saving $5 each week for new clothes... wish I would have thought of that :grumble:

Now I'm thiiiiiiiiiis close to my goal and totally broke...
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    10 pounds = New DVD (done)
    20 pounds = mac make-up (done)
    25 pounds = food scale
    30 pounds = Out to a nice dinner
    40 pounds = Join A Gym
    50 pounds = Computer Desk
    60 pounds = Cashmire Sweater
    70 pounds = Surround Sound
    75 pounds = Spa Treatment
    80 pounds = French Classes
    90 pounds = $200 on New Clothes
    100 pounds = designer shoes
    110 pounds = Entertainment Center
    120 pounds = Join a theatre
    130 pounds = trip to montreal (for practice)
    140 pounds = designer Dress
    maintained for 1 year = Paris!