Weight loss

Options
I always wanted to now...Whats up with Green Tea? I bought some from the supermarket, hoping it would help loose weight, It didn't. (that was before MFP) But is there a certain kind you buy? My husbands aunt drank some type of green tea n lost weight..She won't tell me what brand..Just a question.. Oh yeah, && I might as well share that before I got pregnant w #2 I was 230, My daughter is 2 months old & I'm back down to 234..((from like 280!!)) 54 more lbs to go!!

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to now...Whats up with Green Tea? I bought some from the supermarket, hoping it would help loose weight, It didn't. (that was before MFP) But is there a certain kind you buy? My husbands aunt drank some type of green tea n lost weight..She won't tell me what brand..Just a question.. Oh yeah, && I might as well share that before I got pregnant w #2 I was 230, My daughter is 2 months old & I'm back down to 234..((from like 280!!)) 54 more lbs to go!!
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have some friends that swear by "ballerina's tea". It clears them right out. But, frankly, it doesn't sound like too pleasant an experience.
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    whats that?
  • Rubybees
    Rubybees Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk and drinkg green tea with mint! not sure if any benfits but means I can have a hot drink without adding milk or sweetner and makes me feel ful:laugh:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I don't find the teas work because they are dehydrating. The biggest loser show says that caffine helps because it gives you more energy to workout and slightly raises the metalbolism.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Green tea helps get rid of excess water weight and warm liquids help you feel full so you don't eat as much. My dad is drinking Wu Yi but I don't know if it is helping him. Then somethings are a mind thing- if you think it works it will.