New here...checking it all out!

Hi all,
I'm new here, well, joined in September but used for a day then lost the webpage...found it again and back for good! I have been to a weight loss group as a member twice (don't know if allowed to say which one) and found it hard, I think I'd prefer the online community feel as that's how I get support for other areas of my life. I'm so glad I found this site and that it's free!
I have PCOS and am trying to lose weight to lessen my symptoms and have a healthier and longer life. I'd also like to have children and be healthy through that and be a good example after!
Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Replies

• cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Hi all,
    I'm new here, well, joined in September but used for a day then lost the webpage...found it again and back for good! I have been to a weight loss group as a member twice (don't know if allowed to say which one) and found it hard, I think I'd prefer the online community feel as that's how I get support for other areas of my life. I'm so glad I found this site and that it's free!
    I have PCOS and am trying to lose weight to lessen my symptoms and have a healthier and longer life. I'd also like to have children and be healthy through that and be a good example after!
    Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Glad to see you are back on track. I think you will find many of us PCOS-women are here.. Im one of them... 8-)
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    So glad that you are back on track. We are all here for you though everything! MFP makes things, such as counting calories/water intake and tracking your exercise so SIMPLE! You will do great!! (:
  • Thank you both for the warm welcome :D I like the site, so far so good!