Resistance bands for CLX

Options
Has anyone had experience of using just resistance bands for ChaLean extreme? I only have light dumb bells but have been using a resistance band for turbo fire, so was interested in exploring that avenue before deciding if I need to invest in some heavier weights. My current weights don't push me to 'failure' after 10 reps.

Replies

• Balsaboy
    Balsaboy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love using resistance bands and would recommend investing in a set of good ones. I've been extremely happy with the set I got from Bodylastics, they're durable, come with handles and straps and have an innovative way of attaching them safely to a door so you can do a whole range of workouts similar to having a machine. I'm not familiar with ChaLean Extreme, but know people use the Bodylastics bands with PX90, plus if you check out liveexercise.com they do daily workouts based around using resistance bands. I'm sure there are other great resistance band products out there, but I'm going on my own personal experience. It's allowed me to empty the room of almost all my bulky weights (that mostly sat there or got in the way!)

best of luck
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that, I'll look into it.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am using resistance bands with Chalean Extreme right now. I love it! My muscles are shaking and I can see a difference in my body already and its only been two weeks! I tried Chalean Extreme earlier this year with weights that I knew were not heavy enough so I stopped, but two weeks ago I decided to try again with the resistance bands shown on the dvd (the light green ones and the reddish ones) and its been amazing! Its an awesome workout and you will FEEL it. I promise you!