230 - 196 in 65 days. (Depressing Pictures)

Options
I haven't posted yet about my success. And still feel really depressed and ashamed, even where I am now. But I feel that if my 65 day journey can help someone else get the confidence to do it themselves. Then its worth it.

l.jpg

I have been sticking to about a 1300 calorie diet a day, with at least 6 days of 1 hour workouts per week. For the most part it has been 80% cardio 20 % Strength. I have "cheated" twice and even then I only went over about 600 calories. I do NOT eat my calories back, but do not feel bad when I do eat a little more than usual on days I have a good workout. When I go on vacation I stick to my diet and write EVERYTHING I eat, no matter where I am or what I'm doing.

To lose 34 pounds in 65 days.. It feels like a huge "weight" has come off my shoulders. (And everywhere else) Hehe!

Replies

• melon_mel12
    Options
    CONGRATS!! that's soo awesome!! :)
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    You look awesome! I hope i can do that good in that time frame. I also am starting at 230.
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well done!

Such a difference, amazing! There's just one thing missing, a smile, you done so well, be proud! You can do the rest too!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! you look great! keep it up! I have lost 105 and I feel the same some days. New clothes in a smaller size always helps!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - what and awesome change. and it sounds as if you are on track to nail the rest - go get it!!
  • rtell
    rtell Posts: 27
    Options
    Don't be depressed, you're making great progress.
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • upsidedownpear
    upsidedownpear Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    your success is phenomenal and you should be proud of yourself !! Losing weight is not a piece of cake but you've done it. If your mind doesn't accept who you are, you are never going to feel good about yourself..no matter how much you weigh!

Let go of those inhibitions. There are so many others (including me) who are working hard to get where you are today!! So congratulations on your weight loss!!! so, say cheeeseeee :)
  • ozycat
    ozycat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Don't be depressed!! You're doing brilliantly and look great!!

Keep on doing what you're doing, it's working!
  • charbogue
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep it up :)
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    What a great differance, keep up the good work you look great.
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! Don't be ashamed of doing something to get healthy - be proud of these photos . You rock !
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have noticed I am a much happier person. The lack of smile is just kind of a force of habit. I have been doing a picture every 10 lbs, i think once I hit 170 you will start seeing that smile that I have been showing everyone else! Lol

Also I would love to share my stories and secrets or if you have any questions about how or what I do, I love helping! I am a personal trainer as well so feel free to say hi!
  • klhull
    Options
    You are beautiful and fabulous! Don't be ashamed or depressed...you have come a long way and should be kick-*kitten* proud. We ALL are so impressed. Keep on rocking, girl!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Don't be ashamed/depressed! You look great!!! Doesn't it give you just a little more motivation seeing where you've come from and what a great job you did!? I started at 230 also (tho it took me longer than 65 days to lose and I cheated- a bit more than I should have! We have similar goals too, add me if you'd like =)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl. I am so proud of you and I dont even know you. The results are obvious from top to bottom. Keep it up. You are an inspiration. You will lose the rest in no time. Its a struggle for me but I aim to stick with it.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, I can really see a difference.
  • Seasidedebbie
    Seasidedebbie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats and way to go.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look fab well done
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    That's a mighty difference in those before and after pics. Keep imagining yourself that much more smaller for your next photo. EVERYONE sees flaws in themselves! Don't get depressed; get mad. When I turn my depressions into anger (at myself for thinking so negatively), I kick my own *kitten* into pressing on. It works.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!