NSV

Options
Biggest NSV for me so far: I walked into my grandma's house and the first words out of my mom's mouth were "Wow you are looking really good!" That made me feel AWESOME!!!

I just had to share :-) She hadn't seen me in about a month. It alsol made me feel good when my fiance was telling her how determined I was.

Another Thanksgiving morning NSV: My belt is now 2 notches tighter than it was probably about a month ago. My skinny jeans are almost loose jeans LOL

Replies

• Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    how awesome is that!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Congratulations!!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! That is really awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ooops! Double clicked, I think!

Well it bears repeating!!!!! Congratulations!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    a few days ago i found a pair of jeans i couldnt get into before because they had been tight. i figured "what the heck?" and

wanted to see what happened since. as it turns out they not only fit-but i actually have ROOM!! when i started in the

summer i was 26/28 and these are 22s!! am i pumped or what??? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!