Newb looking for some awesome inspirational fitness buddies!

Options
Hey!

I, like most people posting here- am new!

I would LOVE to have some more cool people on my friend list to inspire me as I continue to get in shape :)

I have been working off 20-25 lbs I have gained from college... And am down to the last ten or so lbs! I have been tracking diet and exercise before I came here, but after finding mfp- I don't think I'll ever go back to tracking everything by hand. This is just too easy, and convenient! So, if you are like me- and are trying to lose that last bit, and maintain a healthy active lifestyle... add me up! I would really appreciate it. I really don't think I'll deny anyone who wants to be my friend, come to think of it... So ya! Wanna be fitness buddies?

Thanks guys!

Replies

• Aroz25
    Aroz25 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to add some friends too! I'm a 25 yr old full time mum living in New Zealand but doesn't matter where you are in the world I could definitely do with a bit of extra support and encouragement :smile: Feel free to add me if you want
  • jmhunter84
    Options
    Sure feel free to add me
  • abh1005
    Options
    I'm new and looking for inspiration! My daughter is 3. I lost all of the baby weight but now I'm starting to gain again....No real excuse except for exercising less and eating more quick meals. I need to get back on track! Working full time hrows a whole 'nother bump into the mix. Any advice, support or encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I'm grate at motivating others! Just not myself !
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I too love having lots of MFP buddies to keep me on the right track :D feel free to add me if you wish!
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)