What was your size last year? (pics)

Options
A friend of mine had a post telling her size last year and this and it got me thinking. Last year I was in a tight 18, this year a fitting 14 :smile: Still have a ways to go, but it's easy to forget how far I've come. I've been at this since February 2010 and plan to be at my goal weight by May.

GianniMichelle2.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    That's where I was too!!! Snug 18's and now nicely fitting 14's :) I'll take it! Maybe next year I can say now a 12 or better!!!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    a very snug 16 and now depending on the brand, a 10 to an 8. yeah for all of us.
  • jpowell3976
    jpowell3976 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Last Thanksgiving & Christmas I was a tight 18 as well...this year I wore my size 12 jeans! :) So thankful I found MFP!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Last year this time Size 8 This year Size 3. Healthy and Happy wishes to all!
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was in a well fitting 18 and now I'm in a tight 12!! Hooray for progress!!

What's funny, is, I don't think I knew I was so big. Especially since I slowly stretched out all of my 14's. So, I thought at 215 lbs I was still just a "tight 14".
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I was in a 24 last year and I wore a size 20 pair of pants yesterday!
  • skemery
    skemery Posts: 100
    Options
    Last year, size 22. This year 6-8. Would love to be more firmly in the 6 than the 8.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Last year? 14. Right now? 8 - 10.
    But I only started this journey at the beginning of May!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i was actually a few lbs lighter last year, varying between 185-190. I am down to 195-200, but when i was done with my first year of college, i weighed 220. so I am happy to have most of my college weight gone =)
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    This time last year I had just had a baby so still in my maternity clothes but I was well on my way to a 16 and then by May of this year I was firmly in a 16. Now, I am in a 12 for the most part and can now even wear size large shirts (instead of X large)! I am very excited about this, especially since I am larger 'on top'. :wink: :bigsmile:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    In pants, I was probably a size 20W at this time last year. Now I am an 8.
    XL in shirts, now a S or XS.
    Dresses - probably an 18W, now I'm a 6.
    I was probably about 80 pounds heavier last year.
    2010-1.jpg
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Ugh - it was a pic of me from early December of last year that got me here. I was in a 16 (if I wanted to breathe) and now I am in an 8 (if I don't care too much about breathing :wink: )
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    I was a size 16-18 last year and thankfully I am a size 10 now
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Size 24W's were getting snug last year, and I weighed 297lbs. Yesterday, I could fit into my favorite fall skirt which is a size 20W, and I now weigh 255lbs.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Started out in a size 12 and large shirts when I joined MFP earlier this year. This time last year I was barely wearing a 10 and pushing into 12's and large shirts. Now I wear 8-10, mostly 10's and medium sized shirts. Would love to be simply an 8 in the future, but otherwise am happy with my current size since I am on the tall side at 5'8" and am on the larger side in the chest area (I am a 36DD now, down from 38DDD).
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    LAST YEAR 18-20
    THIS YEAR 12-14
    POSSIBLE SMALLER ON TOP LOL
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    last year at this time...I was squeezing my pregnant butt into my size 33/34 (letting them sit under my belly LOL) I did not want to waste money on maternity clothes!!

Now I am wearing those same jeans but they have serious sagging issues and I constantly hear from my 5yr old "uh mom your buttcrack is showing"...oops!

Good job everyone :)
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Last christmas, I was a size 16. This christmas, SIZE 12!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Last year, size 22. This year 6-8. Would love to be more firmly in the 6 than the 8.

Amazing!!!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Size 24 last yr this yr 14 :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!