Tim Horton's Mocha Latte.......

Jelleebean
Jelleebean Posts: 212
edited October 5 in Food and Nutrition
OMG!!!!! these things are going to ruin me!!!! the kicker, i don't even like coffee.....:love::love: :love: LOVE these things....

sorry... felt the need to share... :embarassed:

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I have to stay away from those as well. but I did get hooked on a few Iced Caps this summer. I heard a trick if you switch from cream to milk, you save 150 cals or something. tastes almost the same.

perhaps keep the mocha for a treat once a week?
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    I haven't had those, but you can get a pretty good coffee drink by making your own coffee and adding hot chocolate or instant mocha powder. You can save a lot of calories that way.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    I am hooked on stupid Mocha's as well. I just firgure them into my daily calories. Liquid calories aren't the best option. Empty liquid calories. But they make me feel oh so good.
  • I love the iced capps as well... and it is true. have them made with chocolate milk, you do save about 150-200 cals depending on size. they're still 'expensive' as far as cals go, but, nowhere near as bad. and as i said, i don't drink regular coffee.. but, these fancy evils..... *bangs head against wall*.... sooooo good!!!
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,185 Member
    That's a poor excuse of a latte, as are their coffee's in general. :devil:
This discussion has been closed.