persone running th challenge deleted their account...ugha!

Options
so i joined a ten week challenge, and today is the ten week mark...the final weigh in...and i go to message my final weight to the gal running it, and it says that she has deleted her account...ugha, i cant believe it, this is crazy!!!

Replies

• Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    maybe she got banned?
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that too if it was blancs18, then yes I think she has.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    maybe she got banned?

Unlikely. People rarely get banned, unless they are discovered to be underage for the site.

OP, perhaps you could get in touch with the others who were participating in the challenge with you and complete your final weigh in without the organiser?
  • sdrabor
    sdrabor Posts: 34 Member
    Options

OP, perhaps you could get in touch with the others who were participating in the challenge with you and complete your final weigh in without the organiser?

What s/he said :) You still did your part, all s/he would have done is posted the results, which you guys can do on your own. And here's a 'Nice Job Done' for you :)
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    maybe she got banned?

Why would you jump to that conclusion?
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options

I know!
    I was upset about that this morning!!!

If anyone finds another one to join, Message me and let me know! =]
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options

I know!
    I was upset about that this morning!!!

If anyone finds another one to join, Message me and let me know! =]
    yes it was...i wandered why i hadnt heard from her after last weeks weigh in...and it wouldnt be so bad if it werent the final week...lol
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I know I was like AHHH POOP!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    maybe she got banned?

Why would you jump to that conclusion?
    \

i didn't jump hence why I said maybe WITH a question mark. I asked because she goes from doing 10 week challenge to just dissapearing. It just seems strange and wouldn't you know it. She was.
  • brandihutchinson
    Options
    I tried to send my weight for a while, but it wouldn't let me send her a reply message for some reason. Then I got the BRIGHT idea of checking her page and it said she deleted the account. Ugh! Well, at least I'll know how well I did!