Am inspired

Hi everyone, am fairly new to the site, and I think that I have finally found a site that I works for me and with me....no easy task!!! Have been on every diet that I think there ever was! Have been going in a circle for it seems forever. Hopefully I will make some new friends and help each other reach our goals. So far it seems to working great. :smile:

Replies

• afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Welcome. I see you joined last month. You say it's working great, so I'm guessing MFP has/is helping. Be true to logging in and updating your food and exercise logs -- it makes a huge difference.

I'll "friend" you for support and inspiration. I don't have a huge list of MFP friends, but those I have are in it to win it -- "losers" in all the right way, including myself.

I am 57 and a single mom (empty nest) with one dog (mini schnauzer). I work full time (secretary).

I've lost 34 pounds since July 22, 2011. I want to lose 77 more pounds by this time next year, reaching my ultimate goal weight of 125 pounds. I am 5'3".

-Magda
  • That's the main thing for me logging in, and here I do each day but when I have time. No set meeting time etc...never worked for me cuz life happens and then I get off track.:wink: I too and 57 in one week so really I am only 56 lol....I am married with a black cocker spaniel that rules our home....I have one son who after having to come back for $$ reasons (lost his job) is now gainfully employed and out of the nest....not so much noise, as I call it around the house any more....oh yes and I am the world's worst speller, so please forgive all the typeos in advance...
    So far I have lost 11lbs my first goal is to loose 30, then I will focus on the rest :happy: too long a road to look down at this point...I am 5'2" maybe three if I stretch>

It's off to work I go now, it's the late shift for me, :ohwell: Take care Deb