50+ Friends?!

Options
Hey! Im Jessica, 19 and a college student.. I could really use some friends during this journey, and I promise i am really nice =) I can use all the tips and motivation you all have =)

I have about 65 pounds to lose, so any one in the 50+ pound range, please feel free to add me! Oh, and If you have less thank 50 to lose, im sure you have great tips, so add me as well!! Thanks!

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    only 18 more to lose, already lost 17 (most before joining MFP), BUT I would love to be your friend if you want to add me
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    Hello I have about 134 to lose. I will send a friend request!!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. I am 91 lbs into a 165 lbs weight loss journey! II am a supoportive person to all of my friends. If not I understand and wish you all the success in your MFP journey!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    add me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • amayzme
    Options
    my son told me about this site. it took me a week, but finally got it started.hope to find friends and inspiration.
  • Carolyn017
    Options
    Today is Day 1 - the Day after Thanksgiving. Thanks to my sister-in-law who introduced me to this site. I had done Weight Watchers online for 6 months, when I was getting a 50% discount plus free registration. But then they didn't offer it anymore, and I tried to keep on going with what I had learned but soon gained back all I had lost. I like this because it does all the counting for you, like WW did, and it is FREE so I can stay on it forever. I should lose at least 100 pounds, but I am starting with 60 because even that seems like too hard for me. At this point I would be happy with 10 or 20 because I can't even lose that much on my own.