Ugh!

Options
So, just had my cheat meal and now i feel crap. feel so bloated and urrrgh!! Looks like I can't do that again lol

Replies

• shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    S*cks when you've gotten so healthy that you can't even enjoy junk or overeating anymore...
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I can't even do fried foods anymore on my cheat days. It just makes me sick.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    S*cks when you've gotten so healthy that you can't even enjoy junk or overeating anymore...

LOL :laugh: such a double-edged sword! i feel this way sometimes but when i realize why, i love it!
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    That's seriously how I feel. Going to drink lots of water and hopefully that will make me feel a little better
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    That is the worst, i had that but took a peppermint oil cap and it eased the bloating. but to be safe i don't really cheat anymore :sad: how boring am i !!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I go for a power walk after my cheat meal and usually feel much better after pumping out some miles. Burnin up the cheat calories helps me emotionally and physically.
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is the worst, i had that but took a peppermint oil cap and it eased the bloating. but to be safe i don't really cheat anymore :sad: how boring am i !!

Join the club- excitement for me is cream in my coffee... good grief...
  • c0mmonN3rd
    Options
    I've noticed that the more 'richer' foods like mayonnaise and stuff i always used to put on food, now feels like its doing me in.