STILL SICK!

Options
I have been soo sick since Thursday. I cant stand not being able to get in a good run at lunch. :sick:

Just wanted to vent.

Replies

• astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have been soo sick since Thursday. I cant stand not being able to get in a good run at lunch. :sick:

Just wanted to vent.
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I feel for you, I have three sick kids at home right now, and if another one gets it were in trouble, we'll be out of bathrooms!:laugh:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Me too with a lingering sore throat from last Tuesday!! And...I still feel physically tired! I can't wait to get a good work out in SOON! I feel lazy, but know it's best. There are some colds I know I can still go to the gym with and this one...was not one of them. I even called in sick to work and I never have to do that.

WE will get back to it soon enough! Hope you feel better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • astarte09
    Options
    Ha.. Its more my head! I feel like I am in a fog, and nothing is working... It started with sneezing..then coughing, then no voice.... then a fever, followed by stuffyness...I cant take another symptom!
  • astarte09
    Options
    Me too with a lingering sore throat from last Tuesday!! And...I still feel physically tired! I can't wait to get a good work out in SOON! I feel lazy, but know it's best. There are some colds I know I can still go to the gym with and this one...was not one of them. I even called in sick to work and I never have to do that.

WE will get back to it soon enough! Hope you feel better soon. :flowerforyou:

I am still at work... I dont have paid sick days so I kinda have to come.. And I have been going to class! Not too good, but I really need to be there
  • csantos1182
    Options
    hope you feel better:flowerforyou:
  • astarte09
    Options
    hope you feel better:flowerforyou:

Thank you!