Hi am new to the forums

Options
Hi my name is Jacky and I live in holland, I moved here 12 years ago. I am a mother to 3 wonderful girls and a grandmother to 6. 6 months ago I had part of my kidney removed and have just been allowed to start exercising, After living for years with pain and unable to do anything other than sit at the computer (even doing housework was unbearable) my weight has risen to 94 kilos. For the last 3 weeks I have been going to the gym and have lost no weight. While searching the internet for answers I stumbled upon this website and to my amazement discovere that I am not eating enoough. I signed up and am still trying to work out how I am going to manage to eat the amount of calouries it tells me I have to.

I have problems with recurring depression which means I have to take anti depressants which may not help but will wait and see. The forum has already opened my eyes and I look forward to reading more of those success stories and the advice that is offered here.

greetings from holland and good luck to all in reaching their goals xx

Replies

• anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    i there! we have some similar health issues, i'm sorta new here too but if you want to add me as a friend feel free. :smile: i log on most every single day.