How's the weather?

Options

Replies

• Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,055 Member
    Options
    43 degrees and raining here in the Chicago Suburbs. Can't wait for summer I am sick of cold weather and snow. :grumble:
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am so sorry to hear about the HORRIBLE fires your country is having, and the very sad death toll. Do you have family/friends in that neck of the woods?
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    ITS FREEZING TODAY!! Its like 52 or so... I am not used to the cold..

:grumble: Call me when it's -20

haha.. would die. I dont think I could leave the house. But then again, I can handle 120 degree heat.
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    Hi Mickie
    yeah the fires are worst in 50 yrs and truly horrible - things like out of a town of 500 100 died etc
    removed from me but friends of friends etc have perished....

Mood in Oz is very sombre at the moment i have to say
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    oops - double click
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Oh Neil....that's so heart breaking. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your country.
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    thanks for yr kind thoughts...
    for anyone who wants to have a look for themselves try
    http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/
  • Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It's in the 50s here, and it's raining pretty hard!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm in OKlahoma. Today is great. Yesterday we had a few tornados and baseball size hail. It got my car real good and broke the windshield.:sad: But, other people had it much worse with their homes destroyed.

Isn't that strange to have tornados in the winter? I was born and raised in Missouri and I don't remember the midwest having tornados in the winter. That's summer type of weather.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Well I'll tell you on Friday, we are suppose to get 10-14 inches of snow! The heavy stuff too!!!:grumble:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Rainy and cold here in East-SF Bay area of California.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Warm winter weather misting and foggy in Ontario, Canada :indifferent:
  • mburris
    Options
    Sunny with highs in the 70's. Rain coming back tomorrow:grumble:
  • mburris
    Options
    I'm in OKlahoma. Today is great. Yesterday we had a few tornados and baseball size hail. It got my car real good and broke the windshield.:sad: But, other people had it much worse with their homes destroyed.

I'm in Louisiana. The weatherman thought we were going to get the same. It s from the same front. It calmed down alot before it made it our way. You are so brave to live in OK. I am terrified of tornadoes. Do you have a storm cellar or basement? I would have to have one.
  • sgoodwill
    Options
    Beautiful sunny day in Mississippi with cool breezes in the upper 50's. However, it is MS so that could change any min.:flowerforyou:
    147742.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Windy, dark,:grumble: cloudy in Ontario, Canada. Kinda reflecting my mood today. Well, local forecasting sunshine in coming days. So, good news acoming!! :happy:
  • sgoodwill
    Options
    sunny with cool breeze in the upper 50's in Mississippi!
    147742.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: you should have seen my guy trying to walk through the snow drifts to work today. I was laughing about it until I realized I have to shovel it this morning. ugggggggggghhhhhhhh. :sad:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    There was luckily no heavy thunderstorms that happened near me, I guess the wind blew it upwards...we did have some pretty strong winds, trash cans were turned over and shingles were flapping on roofs lol
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,055 Member
    Options
    35 degrees and sunny with a high of 41 predicted. :glasses: