TURBO JAMMERS

Options
Does anyone who does turbo jam: cardio party, 20 minute workout and ab jam, know how many calories you burn respectively for each workout? Just a general idea, I know it varies based on individual but I don't have a HRM and I am curious. Thanks!

Replies

• shapelychic
    Options
    Does anyone who does turbo jam: cardio party, 20 minute workout and ab jam, know how many calories you burn respectively for each workout? Just a general idea, I know it varies based on individual but I don't have a HRM and I am curious. Thanks!
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi,
    It definitely varies but when I'm not using hand weights I burn about 500 calories in the 50 minute workouts (CP 1, 2 and 3 and Punch, Kick and Jam) and about 300 in Fat Blaster. Not sure about the other one. You should check out the Turbo Jam thread too, the ladies there have lots of good info and motivation!
    :flowerforyou:

Turbo Jammers 2/9-2/15 is the current thread
  • shapelychic
    Options
    Thanks! I am not sure we have the same turbo jam. Is Charlean the instructor? Do you have a newer version? Mine is cardio Party (not 2 or 3) and it is 45 minutes. Ab jam is 20 minutes and then off course the 20 mintue workout is 20 minutes. Do we have different videos?
  • shapelychic
    Options
    Just read the thread you suggested. I posted there too but didn't read completely. I understand now the number of videos floating out there and we do have the same ones. Thanks.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am not sure we have the same turbo jam. Is Charlean the instructor? Do you have a newer version? Mine is cardio Party (not 2 or 3) and it is 45 minutes. Ab jam is 20 minutes and then off course the 20 mintue workout is 20 minutes. Do we have different videos?

She's talking Cardio Partys. The longer workouts.

I do TJ20 and I roughly burn between 160 calories and 180 calories.
    I haven't done TJAbs recently so I can't help you there.

***There are a few Beachbody coaches running around here (jessmomof3 is mine). They may be able to give more guidance.
  • megan0313
    Options
    We have the same one's :smile: The other one's I mentioned came with the Max package I got, so there were a total of 5 DVDs. So I guess to better answer your question, Cardio Party 1 burns about 500 cals. I would guess about 200 cals on the 20 minute one, and I don't really add in calories for the Ab workout. Hope that helps. :flowerforyou:
  • shapelychic
    Options
    Thank you!