25lbs down!!

Replies

• runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Great job! I can't see your pictures though. :( Remember every step takes you further to your goals, even the missteps are just another part of our journey.

11575603.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    IMG_0161-1.jpg
    P1050851.jpg
    P1050799.jpg
  • maaalva
    maaalva Posts: 25 Member
    Thats amazing! Keep going girl !
    By the way, I just HAVE to say. LOVED you with pink hair.
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    I don't know what your diet history is but from years of experience of losing a few pounds and stopping short of the goal , it is extremely hard to restart when you get off track. The hardest parts of dieting is getting into the routine and hitting those walls of weight plateau and loss of confidence in yourself. You have done an incredible job thus far and have the potential of going on to meet your longterm goals. Set short term goals (Dailey exercise , realistic weekly weight loss, measurement loss, etc.). Believe in yourself and get a couple of friends to cheer you on and keep you focused. You can do this ! What you have accomplished so far proves that.
  • Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!