Free workouts??

Options
I just found out that Exercise TV will no longer exist at the end of the year. They had some awesome workouts -free! I do have a few workout DVDs, but I usually like trying a workout before buying it and not liking it. Any websites that have free workouts? Please share!!

Replies

• RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've heard some people use Youtube.
  • jtsmith34
    jtsmith34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump....I'm curious too!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    youtube
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    www.youtube.com
    www.bodyrock.tv
    http://freeonlineworkouts.net/

Will get you started. Those are just three of about a million google results.
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Youtube, Hulu and Netflix are all good resources.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I just found out that Exercise TV will no longer exist at the end of the year. They had some awesome workouts -free! I do have a few workout DVDs, but I usually like trying a workout before buying it and not liking it. Any websites that have free workouts? Please share!!

Are you talking about Exercise TV leaving on Demand or are they closing down their website? They have over 100 free workouts on their website.
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
  • newarkco05
    Options

Are you talking about Exercise TV leaving on Demand or are they closing down their website? They have over 100 free workouts on their website.

Both... I was just looking around on their website and they had a letter about their closing at the end of the year. Both the OnDemand and the website.
  • snkeller24
    Options
    Fitness magazines and probably even their websites ... www.bodybuilding.com ... youtube .... netflix ... your own planning.
  • newarkco05
    Options
    Thank you for the answers everyone! I'll take a look at all the websites mentioned. :smile:
  • AZackery
    Options
    Both... I was just looking around on their website and they had a letter about their closing at the end of the year. Both the OnDemand and the website.

That sucks. I own some of their workouts. I bought some from the Dollar Tree a couple of years ago. They were only 30 minutes. I've bought 2 full 70 minute workouts that 2 of the 30 minutes workouts are a part of; one from Amazon and the other from Marshalls.

I like Exercise TV. I wish they have more workouts that can be played in a dvd player and not on the computer.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

I didn't see anything about canceling the on line part (I'm not familiar with the On Demand part) but I did read this...

"P.S. Stay tuned because we are launching a new ExerciseTV site, along with a brand new Ask The Expert section! It will be HUGE! As soon as I know more, I will update you guys!

Read more: http://www.exercisetv.tv/blog/category/Ask-The-Expert.aspx#ixzz1emHaYrI6 "

Now it's possible I missed something the other member read somewhere on the site but being the first time I checked this site out, I do hope they don't close it or begin charging. I really like the look of it and will definitely be utilizing it!:drinker:
  • newarkco05
    Options

I didn't see anything about canceling the on line part (I'm not familiar with the On Demand part) but I did read this...

"P.S. Stay tuned because we are launching a new ExerciseTV site, along with a brand new Ask The Expert section! It will be HUGE! As soon as I know more, I will update you guys!

Read more: http://www.exercisetv.tv/blog/category/Ask-The-Expert.aspx#ixzz1emHaYrI6 "

Now it's possible I missed something the other member read somewhere on the site but being the first time I checked this site out, I do hope they don't close it or begin charging. I really like the look of it and will definitely be utilizing it!:drinker:

http://www.exercisetv.tv/ Let me know if the letter comes up... if not I will copy and paste it here.
  • AZackery
    Options

I just went to their website, they are leaving on 12-31-11.