Last 40 Days of Body by Vi Challenge

Options
My wife and I are in the midst of our first Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge. We have 40 days left and have seen some great results. The last couple of weeks our schedules have gotten insane and we have put on some weight due to no exercise and eating out.

Despite it being the holidays we have made a commitment to get healthier during this 90 days. I am recommitting to the Body by Vi Challenge and will follow the program for the remaining 40 days.

Replies

• AOKnight
    Options
    Hi there!

I just started the Body by Vi yesterday- I am trying to lose as much weight as possible in 30 days or before Christmas. I have the sweet cream nutritional shake mix, the body boost pills, and the Vi-Trim to curb appetite. I like the lemon and rasberry flavored drinks for energy to enhance water flavor, but the Vi-Trims aren't flavored and GROSS! I am also trying to mix this diet trick with Oxy-Elite Pro, so that is something to try if you'd like (just have to be extra careful).
    Good luck to you both! Keep me posted on your weight loss and I'll do the same :)

Amy Knight
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I started my 90 day challenge today! The shakes are delish and as crazy as it sounds I can't wait to get home and have my dinner shake.

I'm doing two shakes a day. One for breakfast and dinner as I have less time to arrange those meals and I usually have a healthy lunch anyway.

Best of luck to all :)
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my results. I lost about 20 pounds but the real change was in size. Went down from XL to L and 42 to 36. Great stuff. Just started my third challenge last week. Cannot wait to see the results!!