Your #1 Thing...

Options
lwhitman4
lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
... on your holiday wish list. What is it? Juvenile, I know, but my husband asked me to compile a list of a couple of different things under $100 I would like and probably wouldn't buy for myself.

So, what's your <$100 thing you would most treasure someone gifting to you?

Mine ended up being a pair of Puma Women's Complete Nightfox TR shoes. They've got a gravitational pull to them... *drool*

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    as much cast iron cookware as $99 (including tax) will buy!
  • Jashella
    Jashella Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit or Mario Kart Wii
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    A padded camera case. My presents seem to always split between two holidays. One year I got Guitar Hero, but got the Playstation the next Christmas. Last year I got a really nice camera, but no padded case....
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    as much cast iron cookware as $99 (including tax) will buy!

Check estate sales. I found my cast iron set (4 skillet pans, 2 muffin pans, and big dutch oven that goes over a fire) for $30 at an estate sale when I was 18.
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Ammo....either 40 S&W or .223
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    New bike shoes. My old ones are thrashed.
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Haha - funny thing about cookware, a stand mixer was on my list as well!

Jeff, I swear you need to hit hubs up about guns. I mean it. He has hook ups with ammo and such.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Some new clothes would make me really happy :heart:
  • mojiwoji
    Options
    An inexpensive mandolin :)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Happiness, and although I realize money can't buy it, it has been an emotionally rough year for me... I don't want any physical gifts.. Just want to be happy again.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    My number one thing I already have. That is the love of my family and friends. What more could a man ask for. I have it all and am a blessed man. Life has been good to me and now I am in the middle of a lifestyle change to pay my family back for the years of self abuse with food. I was a selfish man and only thought to fuel my food addiction.
    Now I wish to pay them back for all the years of love by being the best person I can be to them. That starts with me improving my health so that I can spend as many years as the good Lord is willing to giv me!
    Sorry this is a little off subject but what more can a man ask for when a man has all this asx well as my friends here at MFP.
    I have it all. Thers is nothing more I could want in the world!
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit or Mario Kart Wii

Don't get the Mario Kart Wii as you'll be in danger of becoming addicted to it like me esp. if you play online. Wii Fit is great to keep moving when you don't have time to go to the gym etc.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    I'll take the cash. Thanks.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I'd love a portalbe phone recharger, you charge them up and they hold enough charge to recharge a phone / ipod between two to ten times depending on the model.

This is the top of the range "pebble" which will charge a phone about ten times. Awesome!
    http://www.veho-uk.com/main/shop_detail.aspx?article=174
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Powerblocks!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Happiness, and although I realize money can't buy it, it has been an emotionally rough year for me... I don't want any physical gifts.. Just want to be happy again.

I like this also my friend. I wish you all the happiness in the world my good friend!!
  • gumigal82
    Options
    Ultimately--Pure Joy, and a job! (Looking for work everyday doesn't exactly pay well or have benefits;) And if I was entirely honest, a new, fabulous (treats me fabulous) boyfriend.

Also some new clothes and purse...but most of what I asked for is inexpensive. I do kind of want a hrm now to track my turbo fire calories.
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    I want a Red Ryder carbine action 200 shot range model air rifle.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I want a bow :) I've always wanted to get into archery...Although that might be quite a bit over $100!