Need help

Options
A friend of mine and I are going for a walk tomorrow. She's feeling depressed and I need to lose some weight. Anywho, what sorta workout could we do if we're just standing in the middle of an open field with no weights or machines to rely on. Jumping jacks, push up and situp come to mind. I am sure you much smarter people can whip off 50 more answers than that. Thanks

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Lunges, walking lunges, squats, there is a lot you can do,, even without weights.. as long as you have some room to move..
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You could do alternating exercises like a boot camp. Start with light job, then sprint, job. etc. Then go into JJ, push ups, sit ups. Just keep cycling through different ones. You jump rope (without rope). Squats. Squat thrusts. Race for short sprints. You could have a lot of fun with it. Good luck, let us know what you did.
  • alainqn
    Options
    Going for a walk is already good just add 10 minutes of stretching before and after the walk and a few charming compliments and she should feel much better. Don't forget to bring some water.