Over eating on Weekends...

Options
2»

Replies

• Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I knowingly saunter off track most weekends. I try to keep it within reason and I still exercise but relaxing a bit and eating things I typically don't eat during the week helps keep me sane and on track the rest of the time.

Yeah, this is so me!!!xx
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Weekends are a nightmare for me too.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    If you always go over on weekends, maybe you could build that in. Go under by 100 calories a day on Monday through Friday and you'd have 500 extra calories for the weekend.
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I did when I initially started using MFP. To fix the problem I increased my exercise to 6 days per week with one day off.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I go over usually one day a week sometimes two which usually are on weekends :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    i too pig out on terrible food choices ( and LOTS of it) on the weekends...I am on maintenance mode now and astonished this craziness on the weekends hasn't lead to any weight gain whatsoever..I don't eat like this regularly, just on the weekend, and do about 1,200 to 2,000 calories of total exercise a week and usually about 300 calories under my mfp maintenance allowance of 2057
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I hate weekends. I do much better during the week because it is so structured. Saturdays are usually the worst!