Hi everyone!

Options
I've been struggling with my weight for a really long time, and I'm getting married in May so I figured now was as good a time as any to really buckle down. I've been using SparkPeople for about four years but I just felt like starting fresh with something new and this website looks pretty good so far!

Hopefully this time I can lose the weight and keep it off, since in the past I've been able to lose but it always comes back.

Replies

• Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with my weight for a really long time, and I'm getting married in May so I figured now was as good a time as any to really buckle down. I've been using SparkPeople for about four years but I just felt like starting fresh with something new and this website looks pretty good so far!

Hopefully this time I can lose the weight and keep it off, since in the past I've been able to lose but it always comes back.
  • Periphria
    Options
    You Can Do It!!!:happy: :happy:

Just log in all your food before or after you eat it and drink your water. Exercise and it will all fall into place.

Good Luck:drinker:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yah! Welcome to MFP! Best of luck!
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! :)
  • Ciaobaybee
    Ciaobaybee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    After only using MFP for 2 weeks, I can tell you - stick with it and it will work for you! Best of luck and congrats on the wedding - you will look amazing!
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Welcome!! Utilize this site!! Especially the food journal. Log everything you eat and be honest! It will surprise you once you start to see just what is in the food you are eating!

Good luck!!:flowerforyou:

109912.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site. I love it here, it is so helpful, supportive, and motivational. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.