Here we go!

I had planned on waiting until after Christmas to join since I have asked Santa for an iPad and it would be easier to have continuous access for logging food but...I need to get started.

Replies

• Well, welcome to the forum :D
    Hope it'lll be helpfull for you!
    I think it's good you joined now, one thing that's sure when it comes to diets, is that the whole "I'll start next month"-deal never works :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    New year new life. Good luck and welcome.:drinker:
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    I have an iPad, love it, you can log on your iPhone too. Welcome, this site is the best thing that ever happened to me. After you get your iPad you can get a HRM so that you can track your calories accurately.
  • Welcome aboard. This site is great for encouragement and tips. If you keep track of what you eat and your exercise activity you are less likely to overindulge during the holidays.
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Just think of how good you will feel by Christmas... good luck!!!
  • get0fit0freak
    get0fit0freak Posts: 18 Member
    Welcome I'm also new here. I think this place is going to be great Everyone is friendly and supportive there is no one putting you down because their on the same journey as we are. Its great!!
  • Welcome I have found that this is an awesome site with tons of support. You can do this!!
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Welcome and congrats on not waiting to start your new life. Friend request on its way.