How did you do on Thanksgivening?

Options
13»

Replies

• stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I ate everything that didn't move out of the way. Twice. Yesterday I ate everything that didn't move out of the way. Once. Damn those leftovers. Today I'm back on track and life's good. I have no regrets:)
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I had several celebrations in a row; I logged everything but went way over on calories for three days. However I'm back on the wagon today and have eaten well and am also drinking a ton of water to try to clean out my body. Tomorrow I'll get exercising again.
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    So I did really quite well on Thanksgiving. I was only a little over. However, apparently that gave me permission to be terrible on Friday. I'm quite upset with myself.

Turkey day was fine. I was under my calories didn't even go into my exercise cals earned. Yesterday was crap. I was up early on Black Friday and was starving all day. Ate crap t the mall I seriously never eat. Was starving then last night & had a bad sweet tooth something I never really get. So so bad!

Thanksgiving was also fine fore me, a little bit over on my calories. Friday, another story. Dinner out with a friend really messed up my calorie count for the day.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I was under my calories both days :)
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I had TWO Thanksgiving meals. One on Sunday with my fam and then on Thursday with hubby's fam. After TWO meals and saying "to heck with logging! I am gonna enjoy myself!" I was sure I would gain a pound or two. But I actually LOST 3lbs!

Pretty stoked about that.
  • poulingail
    Options
    I did as expected. Since I make fabulous pies I knew I would be going over the count. I got in 2 walks and had absolutely no guilt eating the treats I'd deprived myself of for months. After dinner at my sisters, we went to my in-laws for desserts and conversation. Brought pies to both events. Others brought cheesecake, peanut butter bars, trifle, and lots more. My favs were pecan pie, choc pie and crumb top apple pie. It still makes me smile. Right back on track the next day with an extra long walk as well. Even cut down the Christmas tree ;D It's all good. Normally balanced eaters can eat what they want on special occasions. I want to learn that strategy and skip treats the rest of the time.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Good at logging. Terrible will power. Good thing this weight loss game isn't over!
  • mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I logged everything I ate and did quite well. It wasn't even a temptation. And I lost another pound this week - bonus!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I had everything we normally have and logged it all. I was still under. It goes to show you can eat well but within limits. I have been on maintenance since Sept and still sit betweem 116 and 120, depending on TOM.:love:
  • tbrooke2000
    tbrooke2000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I took a veggie tray so I would have something good to munch on while everyone stood around the appetizer table... still splurged but definitely as much as I did last year :-) Scales stood the same but at least it didn't go north.