I've lost 75 pounds :) [pics]

Options

Replies

• EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    A+W+E+S+O+M+E = YOU!!! Fantastic job and love the hair!!! Keep pushing forward!!!!
  • NelieWilters
    Options
    Wonderful, what an inspiration!
    Just shows me not to give up.
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! And I love the haircut. :D You have a whole new figure!! I'm inspired to get the same results, haha... just gotta stay motivated. :)
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW! you look awesome! You must feel fantastic!
  • CandiceCandyCane81
    Options
    WOW!!! U LOOK AMAZING:) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    outstanding progress!
  • KickinBooty
    Options
    bump
  • emmaskye15
    emmaskye15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I also think you suit your hair so so much so beautiful and well done on your weight loss xx
  • emmaskye15
    emmaskye15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I also think you suit your hair so so much so beautiful and well done on your weight loss xx
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Looking good and congrats on your accomplishment. :flowerforyou:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are 100% cutie patootie and the new haircut is divine!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Congratulations for taking such great steps to improve your health at a young age. Keep up the great work :)
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!! Be proud!! That's awesome!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Love the new look! Congratulations! You look amazing!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name is Cait. I'm almost 21 years old, and myfitnesspal has genuinely changed my life. It has helped teach me that losing weight isn't about dieting, it's about creating a completely different lifestyle for yourself. I'm slowly becoming more and more proud of myself as I realize the difficult things I've conquered.

The pictures below are comparing my weight when I was at my heaviest, which was 310 pounds. And my weight as of this month, which is 235. I was at my heaviest around June of 2010. Now, in November of 2011, I'm down 75 pounds and 3 pant sizes :) I couldn't be happier. I still log onto myfitnesspal daily and track every single thing I put in my mouth. It helps to hold me accountable!

r77k39.jpg

You look FANTASTIC! I LOVE your hoodie too!
  • sadye58
    Options
    love the haircut it fits your new persona! Keep up the good work girlie looking good!:happy:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss, you should feel very proud of yourself x
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You. Look. AMAZING. :flowerforyou:

also ps- you shouldn't have posted that pic of you with short hair... i'm trying to grow my hair out and your haircut is SO CUTE that I am wanting to cut it allllll off again...
  • LuckiLibra
    Options
    Looking great keep up the GREAt work...:wink: ...I hope to become like you one day...:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!