My first victory-I'm donating some too big clothes :)

Options
So, I couldn't sleep last night and I decided to try on a few items of clothing and I am happy to say that I am now back to the size I was over a year ago, at the end of last summer. So all of my biggest clothes (some given to me before I was even that big that I would use to just bum around or clean or whatever in, some that I bought because I didn't fit my other clothes) are all getting DONATED today-I will NEVER have use of them again :D

I tried on the downhilling shorts that I bought at the end of last summer, which I was too fat for this summer (could barely do them up and definitely couldn't move in them) and now they fit great again! Maybe even a tiny bit better than they did when I bought them! They're very nice so I will be sad once they're too big, but I will be HAPPY that they are too big haha!

Thanks for listening :)

Replies

• Almiel
    Almiel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I look forward to that! Actually, I have a couple of now baggy fitting jeans but I'm not sure if I'm small enough for the next size down. I have one in the next size down and they're tight, but I can put them on! Yay! I think by Christmas they'll be pretty good. I'll have to buy another for our trip to visit family.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I've donated about 95% of my old wardrobe. I've got a leather jacket and a Mardi Gras shirt that I'm emotionally attached to that are still hanging about but that's it. It all happened about the time the weather started changing and I felt really good about donating 5 coats and jackets to a church that provides for homeless men. That was a bonus.
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    That is GREAT!!! Keep up the fantastic work. I can't wait until I can donate some clothes. Way to go!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It does feel good. And it feels good to have them out of the house!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!